PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2

MADRUCKIS
Oct 21st, 2004, 06:32 PM
whos getting it

and since theres clans and whatnot...hows about making one. anyone up for it?

trunks69420
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:19 PM
I am up for it for sure man.. as soon as i get my new XBOX live kit i'll make sure to put my name up... And yeah as i mention a lot everywhere... i am getting it and i cant freaking wait!... lets start a kick ass ps2fant league

Infernal Mass
Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:56 PM
i'm in, if i ever get online. I probably will though more likely than not. Anyone getting DOA: ultimate we can organize a tournament on there too :D

trunks69420
Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:48 PM
I hope to get DOA:ultimate.... i just gotta find a way to scratch the cash together w/ no bonus check this month :(

Infernal Mass
Oct 23rd, 2004, 11:59 AM
yea, my pockets took a beating this time around too. Halo2 GTA: SA and DOA..plus i spent another 100 on Prince of persia 2 and KOTOR 2. There should be a law against all the good games coming out all at once.. :blink: ..gamers have to eat and stuff too.

dan da man
Oct 23rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
Yeah im defiantly getting this title, and im well up for a clan, this game will rock online, WORD.

RobHardo
Oct 24th, 2004, 08:48 AM
I'm not sure where i heard this, but i remember hearing halo 2 will be on ps2, am i just an idiot with delusions of grandeur? :roll:

dan da man
Oct 24th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Never in Trillion light years multiplied by all the money Bill gates has.

kupoartist
Oct 24th, 2004, 11:51 AM
I'm not sure where i heard this, but i remember hearing halo 2 will be on ps2, am i just an idiot with delusions of grandeur? :roll:
"On that day, Satan will be ice-skating to work". Not going to happen (Sadly... ?). The PS2 wouldn't be able to cope graphically, but Bungie has eaten of the forbidden fruit anyway. Now their souls belong to Microsoft. It is rumoured that there won't even be PC and Mac conversions this time round (which is a major disappointment from where I'm sitting. Who knows how long it is before a decent XBox emulator is made! :P ). As far as FPSs go on the PS2, Killzone is your lot. And I really wouldn't get your hopes up for that one ^^

And on the subject of Halo, has anyone been following this "I Love Bees" thing? The audio files on the www.ilovebees.com website seem to form some kind of background to the Halo storyline... mentions of Reach and Spartans and that kind of thing. When "tasks" are solved (the whole website is actually some game / marketing tool type thing) the assembled logs appear here: http://www.ilovebees.com/humptydumpty.html . Have a listen - they're really quite interesting :)

RobHardo
Oct 24th, 2004, 02:56 PM
KILLZONE............pffff im more excited about gettin braces than gettin that game. Though i will rent it. I'm not that biased

MADRUCKIS
Oct 24th, 2004, 07:36 PM
"On that day, Satan will be ice-skating to work". Not going to happen (Sadly... ?). The PS2 wouldn't be able to cope graphically, but Bungie has eaten of the forbidden fruit anyway. Now their souls belong to Microsoft. It is rumoured that there won't even be PC and Mac conversions this time round (which is a major disappointment from where I'm sitting. Who knows how long it is before a decent XBox emulator is made! :P ). As far as FPSs go on the PS2, Killzone is your lot. And I really wouldn't get your hopes up for that one ^^

And on the subject of Halo, has anyone been following this "I Love Bees" thing? The audio files on the www.ilovebees.com website seem to form some kind of background to the Halo storyline... mentions of Reach and Spartans and that kind of thing. When "tasks" are solved (the whole website is actually some game / marketing tool type thing) the assembled logs appear here: http://www.ilovebees.com/humptydumpty.html . Have a listen - they're really quite interesting :)

yea kupo, tell me about it

I've been on that site since it first appeared practically

talk about game advertising....I heard metroid has a similiar site up for itself

smart money..smart smart money

trunks69420
Oct 25th, 2004, 07:41 AM
yea kupo, tell me about it

I've been on that site since it first appeared practically

talk about game advertising....I heard metroid has a similiar site up for itself

smart money..smart smart money

yeah.. that site is crazy.. i sat there all day listening to that stuff... lol... yeah.. i know...me = loser.. but oh well... only 16 more days till i'm with my baby... and thats including today... :)... oh shit i cant wait!!