PDA

View Full Version : problem with DRIV3R

GameMind
Oct 19th, 2004, 05:00 PM
In the mission when I go to a Yacht to destroy it with the bombs ( I take the bombs from those gange`s houses in the middle of the sea)..
The problem is every time I do the mission succesfuly , I kill all the men and set the bombs AND I LEAVE THE YACHT ,IT STARTS TO DESTRY AND THE MOVIE SARTS AS THE MISSION IS DONE!!!!) but in the end of all this shit... MISSION FAILED!! :frust: :frust: :disgust:
I`ve simply tried this mission over than 20 times.. anyway Driv3r is suck!
But I like to finish anygame I had in my house.. that`s a habbit realy :irk: :love:

dan da man
Oct 19th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Dude, this is a grand theft auto forum not DRIVER 3.

Anyway i'll help you, park your boat next the ladders, kill and plant the bombs fast possible get on the boat and pray, really its easy once you plan your way and escape.

GameMind
Oct 19th, 2004, 05:44 PM
I think you didn`t read all my post!!
I`ve already tried this way many times dude.. I know it`s easy and that`s why Im going mad :(
I think the disk have an error or something!!

Billyum7
Oct 30th, 2004, 02:32 PM
driver 3 has many problems dont get me started...

GameMind
Oct 30th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Yes I know :D
Last week I`ve changed the CD from the store after I`ve recognized it have some error!,, I`m in Istanbul missions now :D

Billyum7
Oct 30th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I didnt do missions..they werent hard but they werecomplicated that game aiming and shooting sucks.to many glitches driver<gta

GameMind
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:52 AM
You can`t compre between Driver and GTA games!! :D
it`s just Driver style that I like, classic! It reminds me of old days of PSone ;)

Billyum7
Oct 31st, 2004, 05:23 PM
I didnt even think the driving was good in this game..and its a driving game..i think whoever made driver..was trying to make it like gta but failed like the rest..

GameMind
Oct 31st, 2004, 06:34 PM
No doubt.