PDA

View Full Version : new maps

RobHardo
Oct 15th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Ok the new maps, from what i believe i read are out. The thing is, I don't know how to get them onto my HDD, there's nothing bout it on my browser for hdd, is there some disc i must get?

TonDawg400
Oct 16th, 2004, 03:35 PM
where did u read that the maps are out?
i preordered the HD back in march or whenever it came out and i quit socom about a month after i releized i wasted 100$ on that thing that i never used. : /

RobHardo
Oct 17th, 2004, 08:36 PM
my hdd has come to good use
I have separate folders for all my big games, so Ncaa games go in one folder, and socom goes in another, and when i need stuff i just transfer to mem card, so i haev kept my cards clean for quite some time.

Jah
Nov 6th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Only one new map has been released. The next one will be in December, the third in January.

How to get the new map.

1st You must have a HDD.

2nd You must get the new copy of Official Playstation Magazine. The demo disc has a downloadable map of After Hours for your HDD.

Next months Mag will have the 2nd map and so on.

What does this mean, people without the HDD are out of luck. SONY has let me down big time on this by not realeasing the HDD as a stand alone product as of yet (Without FF). Big thumbs down there :frust: .

Zipper interactive is working on a way to get the maps to people without the HDD but I wouldn't hold your breath for that. I'm sure it will be a couple of months before that happens.

Anyway people with the HDD have fun, people with out go spend a $100 for it & a game you will never play.

SONY F'ing RELEASE THE HDD BY ITSELF ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAM

RobHardo
Nov 9th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Only one new map has been released. The next one will be in December, the third in January.

How to get the new map.

1st You must have a HDD.

2nd You must get the new copy of Official Playstation Magazine. The demo disc has a downloadable map of After Hours for your HDD.

Next months Mag will have the 2nd map and so on.

What does this mean, people without the HDD are out of luck. SONY has let me down big time on this by not realeasing the HDD as a stand alone product as of yet (Without FF). Big thumbs down there :frust: .

Zipper interactive is working on a way to get the maps to people without the HDD but I wouldn't hold your breath for that. I'm sure it will be a couple of months before that happens.

Anyway people with the HDD have fun, people with out go spend a $100 for it & a game you will never play.

SONY F'ing RELEASE THE HDD BY ITSELF ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAM

errr ummm, i believe i saw that it is by itself at some store locations.

Jah
Nov 9th, 2004, 07:58 PM
I don't think you saw it new by itself. I don't think you can even find it new on the internet by itself. I could be wrong though. Anyway I called my local game shop today and got one use for $55. The new map kicks ass.

Billyum7
Dec 16th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Ya its pretty good but i dont think its that great i want one like desert glory but suppression cuz i always wanted to do respawn DG. only good dark lvl is sujo and frostfire if u consider it a dark lvl.