Oct 15th, 2004, 03:28 AM
After two weeks I`ll be able to buy 10 games :cool: :happy:
here they are in mind:

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Wwe Smackdown! Vs Raw!
Need For Speed: Underground 2
The Getaway 2: Black Monday
Juiced
In the UK at least, the above games will not be available 2 weeks from today... but they'll all be out by December at least. In the US, some of these may be out already. I'm not entirely sure.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Gran Turismo 4
If you want these games in two weeks, you'll be better off using the time to invent a time machine. They're both 2005 releases
Pro Evolution Soccer 4
Burnout 3: Takedown
Star Wars: Battlefront
Resident Evil Outbreak
All these are definatly out already... I've heard mixed reviews of Battlefront, and a pretty widespread dislike of Outbreak... As far as Action Adventure goes, Killzone is out in November... From what I've seen of it, I have mixed opinions (setting, graphics and design look great, sound, voice acting and AI look... potentially abysmal). Of course, Killzone has its work cut out with Half-Life 2 and Halo 2 (probably) releasing next month as well. If you have a good PC or XBox, you'll almost certainly want those too games in addition to your PS2 ones.

GameMind
Oct 15th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Thank you for the Informations pal ;)
I realy don`t have much time to seek for the new games and releases and when they will release.. can you help me find the hotest games in the stores now.. the Advanture and horror games ofcourse.
thank you.

GameMind
Oct 15th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Take a look to this page..
http://ukps2.com/
I`ve found the games in it.. arn`t they selling it?

kupoartist
Oct 16th, 2004, 03:47 AM
Take a look to this page..
http://ukps2.com/
I`ve found the games in it.. arn`t they selling it?
Online shops usually list up and comming games on their site so you can pre-order them. That is, you pay for the games and they send them to you when the game is published - On Special Reserve's site, they show the release date in Green.

So yeah, in a way, you could buy all the games on your list - but unless you're really desperate to reserve your copy (and some BIG games do suffer from stock shortages when they finally get released). In those cases, you're probably better off either saving your money, buying different games, or getting something different altogether (like a DVD movie). If you absolutely must have another game (and you haven't got it already!), Onimusha 3 got 9.0/10 on PS2F. Haven't played it personally, but it may be worth a try. Actually, I'm not really one to recommend any games to you. My PS2 collection is pretty small (4 games!)

Oh, and I told a little porky about GTA4. The game is allegedly out on the 29th on this month - thats only 13 days away. I wouldn't buy all those games at once anyway... No-one can realistically play and enjoy 10 games at once! Plus, that's far too much cash to be blowing on games. Buy yourself another console, a better PC, an ipod or best of all - save it!

goodman
Oct 16th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Anybody willng to blow $500 on games should know anything they want to know about them already, if you ask me. Overall probably most of those games are rentals at best, but that is just a guess...

dan da man
Oct 17th, 2004, 12:05 PM
RE outbreak is out, and aint online so capcom are hated by me, why are they so evil to Europe? :sarcasm:

If you shop around for them 11 titles you can lower your bill, or do you have more money than sense and more time God gives us?

GameMind
Oct 17th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Take it easy guy!! i `m not a millionire! every year I save my money and go to buy 10 games (once a year) and I don`t spent 500$!! I spent 187.5, 25$ a game, (250$ - 20% dicount for 10 games ;))

dan da man
Oct 18th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Yeah true, all the time theres new deals out on these game consoles, everytime you buy a console you get a hundred pound voucher with it.

And games in the UK now (dont know about U.S) you get half price on the internet, your new ones in argos for example.

GameMind
Oct 19th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Isn`t it great :D
and I think 10 games in a year is pretty cool. :dozey:

goodman
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:15 PM
Not bad, you live in Egypt, right? Ill take a copy of GTASA please! :laugh:

dan da man
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:07 AM
Goodman i'll have to spank you if you dont get GTA SA, you know you want hehe. :D

ahh only a couple of weeks until most games are out what most gamers have waited for years, mad crimbo agian.

pjb2006
Oct 21st, 2004, 06:03 PM
I thought MGS3 was coming out winter 2004. Also, ive been thinkin about getting Star Ocean 3, but I've been hearing mixed things about it. What do u guys think? (sorry for straying so far off topic)

goodman
Oct 21st, 2004, 08:05 PM
Star Ocean 3 has probably 70 pages on the message boards at GameFaqs, its clearly an extremely popular game. It will be my next rpg, i expect, before the end of the year....

GameMind
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:28 PM
Not bad, you live in Egypt, right? Ill take a copy of GTASA please! :laugh:
It`s all yours :D
Star Ocean 3 will be my next rpg too, I heared It will be cool!, But I`ll get it in the next 10 games next year ofcourse ;)

goodman
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:44 PM
I will be grabbing Shadow Hearts Covenant and probably rent or consider buying Prince of Persia 2, but no doubt will check into Star Ocean, think its a good game....

merylsilverburg
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:45 PM
I thought MGS3 was coming out winter 2004.

It is, but only for the US. Kupo said it's coming out in 2005 only because he lives in the UK and unfortunately, Europe gets "MGS3" in Spring 2005. :( So, unless the date has been changed without my knowing (which I will get pissed to the extremes, grrrr), we US people have nothing to worry about. :)

dan da man
Oct 23rd, 2004, 05:23 PM
It is, but only for the US. Kupo said it's coming out in 2005 only because he lives in the UK and unfortunately, Europe gets "MGS3" in Spring 2005. :( So, unless the date has been changed without my knowing (which I will get pissed to the extremes, grrrr), we US people have nothing to worry about. :)

Owww, dont say that again. :(

kupoartist
Oct 23rd, 2004, 05:51 PM
Kupo said it's coming out in 2005 only because he/she/it lives in the UK and unfortunately, Europe gets "MGS3" in Spring 2005. :(
I believe that it's the same for Egypt as well... if not later.

GameMind
Oct 23rd, 2004, 06:36 PM
:(

merylsilverburg
Oct 24th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Owww, dont say that again. :(
Sorry, I know it's painful to hear that...:shame:

GameMind
Oct 31st, 2004, 04:52 PM
I`ve bought my 10 games!! yebby!!! :D
here we go:
1-SAN ANDREAS (ofcourse :D )
2-Pro Evolution Soccer 4
3-Obscure
4-Burn Out 3: Take down
5-BIOHAZARD: Out Break (Resident Evil)
6-Shellshock NAM`67
7-HALO 2
8-JUICED
9-Syphon Filter: the omega strain
10-Star Wars: Battlefront
What do you think guys?? :D

GameMind
Nov 15th, 2004, 02:33 PM
you won`t belive it, I didn`t play the other games untill now!! Only SA!!
Ive changed the Shellshock NAM`67 with the LOTR Third age.