PDA

View Full Version : Help out the English !

bigboss
Oct 10th, 2004, 07:58 AM
As I am aware, most of you must already have the demo of Metal Gear Solid 3 and will be playing it to death now while I and many others like me have got about 4 or 5 months to wait for the demo that we have already waited 2 or more years for. We are restricted to sitting arond the computer, religiously searching for new video clips of the game. What I am asking is ... will someone please tell me absolutely everything about the demo that there is to know and any new stuff that needs to be brought to light that doesn't already fit into the Metal Gear Solid demo section !?!

merylsilverburg
Oct 10th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Are you looking for a bit of the dialouge in the demo? Because I didn't talk about that in the "MGS3 Demo" thread. It's a lot and I also didn't want to spoil a bit of the story for those who haven't played it. Otherwise, if you want a in-depth, organized preview of the game, I've written one for this site:

MGS3 Preview (http://www.ps2fantasy.com/files/mgs3/previews/65/)

I only talked about most of what I already wrote in the other thread, except I added just a few more minor details. I don't know if this is what you want though. :heh:

bigboss
Oct 11th, 2004, 01:16 AM
yeah thats really great thanx. It will keep me happy for a whle. cheers

Vic Viper
Oct 11th, 2004, 11:06 AM
very nice article meryl. :)

merylsilverburg
Oct 12th, 2004, 04:53 PM
yeah thats really great thanx. It will keep me happy for a whle. cheers
I'm glad! Though I know it's probably not as detailed as you would've wanted it, but of course, until we get the real thing, we can't talk much about it. I still can't believe the release date is so far away for you guys. Do you think it's possible there might be an extra bonus or two added/included in the game since you guys had to wait so long? If not, they should. :mad:

Oh, and thanks Vic! :happy: