PDA

View Full Version : Tekken 5 Q & A

Faile
Oct 8th, 2004, 09:39 PM
I'm in the lucky position of having been sent down to London today to attend a unveiling of the new Tekken Game. I have a load of details here and have played a few games on the arcade machines they laid on for us and I have seen the full promo video for the game etc etc

Anyway, having looked at the thread below, if anyone has any further questions about the new Tekken game I can try my best to provide you with some semi-exclusive answers! I've got information on the new Arcade Card, new Characters, new levels and various bits and pieces. You need but ask. By doing this you will influence the article I will soon write for the site, so get those questions in! If you have any that is.

xx

tekmad05
Oct 9th, 2004, 11:25 AM
yes! I want to know how anna williams is dressed. does she still have that same cloth or something different. also, does she look old or still young? besides that I want to know if tekken has a good soundtrack. tekken 4 had very boring piano-type songs. does this tekken have more of a rock-edge or more of a slow jazzy type? thanks!

Faile
Oct 9th, 2004, 04:50 PM
I believe Anna Williams is a time unlocked character and as such I could not tell you her dress sense I am afraid. From what I've heard, the tekken 5 soundtrack will give you a nice mix between the more quiet piano based pieces and a harder hitting musical score. It's going back to its roots somewhat.

Aubrey McFatum
Oct 9th, 2004, 10:50 PM
I'm interested in knowing which characters from the other games will be in it. Guess I'll have to wait for the article to read about this info...

Faile
Oct 9th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Well, I'm hoping to have sent the article to Harry by tomorrow and then it'll be up to him when it goes up on the site. However I can reveal roght now that there are a lot of familiar faces lining up. Including the bear. I always like the bear best. Jack-5, Nina Williams, Yoshimitsu, Jin, Ling Xiaou and more (more more more!) are all present and correct and that is even before you consider time released characters.

Berserker
Oct 11th, 2004, 02:18 AM
How about the claim they make about letting go the attempt to make tekken a bit more realistic like in Tekken 4 and to make it more like T3.
I have seen some cool shots from the arcade version levels, are they gonna be in the console version?

tekmad05
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:27 PM
please tell me about anna! u won't get in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faile
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:21 AM
beserker: They are making a big thing of the direction of the game. It does indeed play a lot more like Tekken 3. The PS2 version will indeed have the destructable arenas too.

Berserker
Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:05 AM
Thanx mate! :ahoy:

Hylas
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:08 AM
Hey Faile! In the first post of this thread you said there was gonna be an article with all the details... I was looking forward to read it, but where is this article? Are you still going to write it???

merylsilverburg
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:38 PM
please tell me about anna! u won't get in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, Faile had already stated that Anna is probably a time-unlocked character, so he couldn't tell you what she's wearing because he didn't get to see her. :peoples: Calm down, okay? :right:

Aubrey McFatum
Oct 28th, 2004, 11:22 AM
I was looking forward to read it, but where is this article? Are you still going to write it???

I was going to ask the same question...