PDA

View Full Version : What A Fine Way To Return To The Forums Huh?!

DEADPOOL623
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Hello all! it's me, DEADPOOL! Been a while, sorry about that, hang ups at work. BUT I'm back and I have a question for the wise members of this site, (If they all don't hate me for not coming by in so long) My G/F's PS2 is acting up. The thing won't play CD's at all. I tried the diagnosis and the speed options on the console, but nothing works, the dvd works and the games work, but the audio won't work. It sucks because we want to use it to record some music on to minidisk. Please help out an old friend if you can, and I promise to come by a lot more often. laters:ghost:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:46 PM
Did it ever work at all.I mean did it just stop functioning suddenly.If it never worked at all,your cd audio playback was probably toasted right from the beginning.Did you try to clean it out with a laser lens cleaner?If you did everything you could i say send it in.

DEADPOOL623
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:21 AM
I'll try the lens cleaner and PLAYSTATION.COM said to try compressed air also. If it doesn't work, I guess I'll have to send it in or try to swap it at Best Buy. :ghost:

busty
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:39 PM
Who r u again?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:20 PM
He was a memeber of the lat forum until it crashed.

Lord_Of_NoTiNg
Mar 21st, 2002, 09:33 PM
What lat forum??Why did it crash??

I am new so I don't know?:confused: :confused:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 21st, 2002, 09:38 PM
I don't know the details on how the last forum crashed but it did.You might wanna ask harry on the detail.

Lord_Of_NoTiNg
Mar 21st, 2002, 09:43 PM
Ok thanks anyway