PDA

View Full Version : Jak and Daxter 3

happygolucky1479
Oct 3rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
I am a big fan of the series and I just read that Jak 3 is comming out in November. They didnt say much about the game except that the graphics and gameplay are amazing. Does anyone know anything else?

Pvt.Radar
Nov 6th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Yes ive heard some really cool stuff about the game.They say the graphics are alot better than in the past they also added some vehicles and weapons.I really wish i had the demo to play couse ive also heard something about using ragdoll physics with the characters what ever that is.I guess its to make the characters more fluid.Sounds cool.

Tha Keaf
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:05 AM
It got a good rating on Gamespot, but I want R&C Up Your Arsenal more.

Dopey6
Nov 21st, 2004, 11:33 PM
I decided to get this game and I am so glad I did. I never thought they would be able to top Jak 2 but I was so wrong. This game is alot more challenging and the graphics are definitely top notch. The new light eco is tricky at first but really a great asset. Over a game to add to your wish list.

Pvt.Radar
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Well after playing the game for over a week now i would have to say that this game is by far one of the best games of the year.It is so fun that i cant stop playing.I recomend it for gamers of all ages.This is the best jak yet.Just wish it wasnt the last.

Dactrius
Dec 6th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I gotta agree with Pvt.Radar. I completed it this morning (In 11 hours, 30 minutes which really shocked me - felt longer than that), and I have to say I loved every minute of it. Definately one to get if it interests you in the slightest. It plays just like Jak 2, which is certainly a good thing. One of the best releases this year in my opinion. :)