PDA

View Full Version : SH 4 Help! *!!!spoilers inside!!!*

Meiko
Sep 29th, 2004, 09:25 AM
I have a problem... I was playing for the second time in the forest near Silent Hill. I left Eileen behind because I was low on medical kits and nutrition drinks and couldn't take care of her while fighting against monsters and psychos. I defeated Jasper's ghost with the sword and then came back to her to bring her with me before completing the collecting of the doll parts. But... I noticed she looked awful: she was covered in blood and had new scars all over her body, and after few minutes she became a ghost as well! I was wondering... is that because I left her behind or is it part of the main plot? I got the impression this could be avoided by bringing Eileen always with you during the whole time, but I really couldn't! Do I have to play that part of the game again or not to avoid this?

Hylas
Oct 2nd, 2004, 01:05 AM
Better you play that part of the game again. She can become ghost or not. It's not necessarily part of the plot... You shall try to keep her safe and always bring her with you, if you can. Eileen's conditions can determine the ending you'll get, together with other things I don't know if you want to read...

Bogart
Oct 8th, 2004, 06:16 AM
True, but there is a bug that lets you heal her right before the ending boss. I actually doubt it's a bug, since it can be done eactly before the end... but who knows.

You basically must have a holy candle, put it in the hall before entering room 105 and picking the umbilical cord. Turn on the holy candle next to her, then eventually move her as close as possible to the candle. Unless she is all covered in blood you will see her wounds disappearing. Now BEFORE the candle stops burning, run to room 105 and pick up the umbilical cord. You will trigger a cutscene, and she will be healed. It's not easy, so you will have to do it at least two or three times.

On a note - I hated this game.

GameMind
Oct 14th, 2004, 10:31 PM
You can continu playing but you`ll have a bad ending game, I suggest you play that part again. :deal: