PDA

View Full Version : Dress Code!

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:46 PM
Who Do U Think Was Best Dressed In MGS/MGS2. I Am Not Talking About Dress Matching The Personality. But Only Dresses!.! Which One Do U Think....Was Best Dressed! (Costume)

For Me....I Think.....Solidus! Amazing Outfit Hes Got There!

Rei
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:04 PM
Ocelot: I like his coat!

Tremonti842002
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:07 PM
I would go with ocelot or Solidus

IcyMourdor
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:57 PM
I'd have to go with Ocelot also.

Pu the Owl
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:39 PM
Uhmmm, I'd say Ocelot also, or the ninja.

merylsilverburg
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:40 PM
I would have to say either Ocelot or Psyco Mantis (or however you spell his name!:D) I really liked the design and the mask was pretty cool. ;)

Pu the Owl
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:43 PM
It seems Ocelot's winning the clothing style competition :D

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:50 PM
Yes, The Psycho Mantis's Dress Up Was Pretty Cool.!. I Liked It Alot, But I Have No Idea Why Ocelot Is Winning.!. I Mean.....He Wears What Cowboy Wanna Be Wanna Wear!-! hahaha......

Pu the Owl
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:53 PM
LOL and he has wonderful moustaches ....

I think Rei explained it all: we all like his leather coat :D

merylsilverburg
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:55 PM
The reason why Ocelot's outfit is pretty cool is because of the way it sways and stuff. :D Also, because even though it's so original and plain....it's got that "bad-ass" thing going since he's one himself. Maybe that's just me. :D

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:57 PM
Yes, His Coat Looks Good, But Only And Only When There Is Wind Near By And His Coat Is Trying To Fly By With It!.!

Honestly.....If U Notice, He Is Wearing His Pants Right Up To His Chest...!!...I Hate That Fact. Thats So Gay. Other Then That, He Is A Very Very Cool Character!.! But Please Lower Those Pants A Little Bit Man

Pu the Owl
Jan 24th, 2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Yes, His Coat Looks Good, But Only And Only When There Is Wind Near By And His Coat Is Trying To Fly By With It!.!

Exactly!

And yes, also meryl is right: there's something about his attitude that makes other characters look a bit clumsy sometimes if compared to him!

merylsilverburg
Jan 24th, 2002, 11:06 PM
Heh, heh....what you said, MakgSnake, about his pants being close to his chest....hilarious! :) Yeah, I agree, maybe he should re-think that part, it does look a bit cheesy. :D :D :D

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
And yes, also meryl is right: there's something about his attitude that makes other characters look a bit clumsy sometimes if compared to him!

Well, Yes I Would Agree On That...That Other Characters Look A Bit Clumsy, Cause I Think Ocelot Is Very Very Cunning....!.... A Smart Ass....Always Have The Right Answers Right on The Face, He Is A Quick Thinker...And U Cant TRUST That Guy. Well........Are All The Cowboys Like That?.?

Neways.....His Attitude Is Amazing. (Makes Me WANNA KILL HIM NOW!) :D

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Yeah, I agree, maybe he should re-think that part, it does look a bit cheesy. :D :D :D

See, I Told Ya!!!!...!!!! The New Director Better Lower His Pants, Before I Torture Him In The Game.!.

Pu the Owl
Jan 24th, 2002, 11:13 PM
Ok, so maybe MGS and MGS2 girls are a bit better: at least I don't remember any of them wearing ridiculous pants and suits. :D

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 11:16 PM
MGS/MGS2 Girls Are Amazing!.! Mei Ling!.! The Best I Would Say!.! And Even Rose....She Is Soo Pretty. And I Like What Mei Ling Wears.....!......I Dont Like What Rose Wears Though.

As For Fortune (The Character) I Like Her TOP!.! Its Leathery Smooth!.! And Shes Got Great Legs (Its A Good Thing She Doesn't Wear Pants).!. lol

And I Even Like What Sniper Wolf Wears....Although Her Dress Comes Close To Rose's! Neways

Spirit
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:23 AM
I admit that ocelot caught my style, but I think the new metal gear ray is the best designed "person" in MGS2, other than that ocelot takes the prize with liquid

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by spiritslayer
I admit that ocelot caught my style, but I think the new metal gear ray is the best designed "person" in MGS2, other than that ocelot takes the prize with liquid
I'd Say Ray Is Designed Very Well, But It Is Not Wearing An Armani Suit Or Something...lol...(jk)!

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:35 AM
I like how olga is the dresses the best