PDA

View Full Version : Star Ocean:Till the End of Time

pjb2006
Sep 15th, 2004, 07:20 PM
I'm not sure if its out yet, but im gonna assume it is cause ive seen commercials about it. Anyway, does anyone know if this is any good. I mean, i know it's going to be good cause square_enix made it, but is it anologous to, say, FF10 in terms of quality, graphics, and playability. I've heard it described as similar to Tales of Symphonia, but with more realistic graphics and a better battle system with bigger spells and stuff, along with more extras. I just wanted to know if i should get this before or after i get Pikmin2.

IcyMourdor
Sep 16th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Well, this game was one of the games that Square Enix planned to be big this year. I myself am anxiously awaiting a copy.

I believe the release date was 8-31-04 (meaning it is out in stores now). I get paid today, so I'm gonna go look tomorrow and see if it is in down in a larger city. My town really sucks for timing on getting games.

baumer
Oct 8th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Well it's Oct. 8th, and I'm seeing it in stores everywhere! So yea... go grab a copy if you want. I haven't played it personally, but I heard this one guy from the playstation.com boards say that it was really uneventfull with not many battles and it's like Myst meets RPG as in you just look around for stuff the whole time without much reward, but then again he did say that he hadn't gotten very far into it, and we all know RPG's get better as they progress. I also heard another person say that they agree with the guy on the playstation.com boards, but they said you just have to keep playing it and that it gets better. So from what I've heard, buy it if you are a dedicated gamer, but if you get bored easily then i'd suggest something else.

Keyblade Master
Dec 23rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Alright, alright... you want answers you got'm bu-ddy...
Now I personaly, am an owner of this beautiful title, and if you think
it's as good as what you've seen or heard... you're damn right it is.
As you all know this is the fourth installment to the addictive "Star Ocean"
frachise and it couldn't have come at a better time... This year and next
year are "Squares" time to shine... With the release of their titles such as
"Front Mission 4", "Star Ocean: Till the End of Time" (Duh.) "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories" (Score!) and the up coming release "Kingdom Hearts 2" (Triple Score!!) these guys will have alot of hungry fans on their
hands... (Back to the Subjest-) Although this game has fonominall graphics, sound and gameplay, It totally lags in cut scenes... So sit on down, get relaxed, find some food and a blanket cause you're gonna have youselves a movie night. ( :blink: Yeah......) I would highly suggest this
title, if you can bare the stars pausing for 15 minutes like they forgot their
lines, THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU!!! ;)

LrdAlucard
Dec 24th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Rumours say.........GREAT GAME! want to play it too! :happy:

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 24th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Rumours say.........GREAT GAME! want to play it too! :happy:
Me too!!!!!! <:)

Keyblade Master
Dec 24th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Wanna borrow it?? :cool: