PDA

View Full Version : Star Ocean - HMMMM

Hyuuga Neji
Sep 15th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Well I purchased Star Ocean, the game is cartoonish which doesnt bother me and has a decent story but just really slow moving it seems, has anyone else played this game? Doesnt seem like many people know about this game. What do you guys think, i dunno if i should add it to the games with dust on them or try it some more, anyone know if the game picks up the pace?

pjb2006
Sep 16th, 2004, 08:11 PM
that's strange, i heard that the gameplay was pretty fast like in ToS. What the deal is is u probably just haven't really gotten into it and stuff. The same thing struck my mind when i first played ToS. At first the battles seemed oversimplified and gay, but once i got about 10 hours or so into it i was hooked. Just wait until u get more party members and techs and stuff before making up your mind. Wait til you've truly tried the game's flavor.;)

Hyuuga Neji
Sep 16th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Ya i can do that its just not enough battles that is the problem its seems at right now atleast like myst meets rpgs in the fact its all just about searching with no real pay off lol.

riverman
Oct 7th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Do you have the PAL version?
Does it have borders like the Final Fantasy games or is it full screen?

~Desi~
Oct 10th, 2004, 10:38 PM
the commercials of it looked really good i've heard a couple peopel say it was a decent game but not all tha tit is crappe dup to be...so i reckon i'll have to wait and see for myself

baumer
Oct 11th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Yes, I will also sadly have to wait, as the standing price for Star Ocean at the moment is 50$, and I'm not the one to save his money, so I'll just wait untill I find a used copy somewhere.