Pshyco Mantis: Daniel Day Lewis
Decoy Octopus: Michael Madsen
Ninja: Gordon Liu
Octacon: Tom Cruise
Nastasha Romanenko: Dolores O'Riordan
Jim Houseman: Tom Skerrit
Donald Anderson: Danny Glover
Kenneth Baker: Alfred Molina
Sorry, but I honestly don't think Tom Cruise is right for the role of Otacon. Nor Gordan Liu for the Ninja. I wouldn't mind Kirsten Dunst at first, but since she's so annoying now, Famke Jansen is a good pick. I can't do any better for the roles, so good job on the rest. :)

kupoartist
Aug 24th, 2004, 05:34 PM
thats an admirable list there :) Val Kilmer sounds just about right for Liquid (he was Snake Pliskin in Escape from New York, or am i just being stupid?) but yeah... Tom Cruise isn't really nerdy enough for Otacon and who knows whether David Hayter actually has acting skills to complement his brilliant voice? (I mean, for all I know, he may look nothing like Snake!)... Also, I don't think i'd be able to take Kirsten Dunst seriously with the Kiki's Delivery Service association ^^

merylsilverburg
Aug 25th, 2004, 06:07 PM
thats an admirable list there :) Val Kilmer sounds just about right for Liquid (he was Snake Pliskin in Escape from New York, or am i just being stupid?) but yeah... Tom Cruise isn't really nerdy enough for Otacon and who knows whether David Hayter actually has acting skills to complement his brilliant voice? (I mean, for all I know, he may look nothing like Snake!)... Also, I don't think i'd be able to take Kirsten Dunst seriously with the Kiki's Delivery Service association ^^
It was Kurt Russell that was Snake Plisken in "Escape from New York", not Val Kilmer. But I think Kilmer would do okay as Liquid...though he's not a terribly good actor, IMO. :right:

merylsilverburg
Nov 12th, 2004, 05:21 AM
Hi guys, sorry to double post, but I was just thinking about my own picks for the cast of a MGS movie (though I know Kojima doesn't want to make a movie) and I thought Hugh Jackman may be a good as Solid Snake...though, the voice would have some problems.

Check out the picture (http://img12.exs.cx/img12/1654/Snake1.jpg) I created...hehe, feel free to laugh, I know it looks a bit silly. :right:

dan da man
Nov 12th, 2004, 11:06 AM
I think the original cast is perfect and no need to change it to make it better.

Octagon as a more timid voice than Tom Cruise.

I think Arnold schwarzenegger would be good for Vulcan Raven though :D.