PDA

View Full Version : Red Dead Revolver

pjb2006
Aug 10th, 2004, 05:09 PM
The ratings this game got said it sucks, but i went ahead and picked up a used copy anyway. IMO the critics were way off. I thought it was better than Max Paine. I liked how u could purchase new weapons and multiplayer levels and stuff. It did get repetitive after the first ten levels or so, but then they threw in a different character to play as or something to keep it fresh. The thing they could've done to make it better was come up with a more innovative way to use the slomo. U could beat the game w/o ever using it. what do u guys think.

GuRu
Sep 18th, 2004, 01:54 PM
The ratings this game got said it sucks, but i went ahead and picked up a used copy anyway. IMO the critics were way off. I thought it was better than Max Paine. I liked how u could purchase new weapons and multiplayer levels and stuff. It did get repetitive after the first ten levels or so, but then they threw in a different character to play as or something to keep it fresh. The thing they could've done to make it better was come up with a more innovative way to use the slomo. U could beat the game w/o ever using it. what do u guys think.

Yes I really enjoyed how rockstar took this capcom game and made it into something better.I played my cousins xbox version and the graphics look very smooth a grainy.The gameplay is also very simple run n gun shooting type game.

Billyum7
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:03 PM
this game is one of my favorite games it is very fun.