PDA

View Full Version : Snake Eater's New Theme Music?.?

MakgSnake
Aug 7th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Ok, I dont know, but I recently saw the "G-Phoria" awards where Hideo Kojima recieved the "LEGEND" award for being so creative and innovative. And then they showed some exclusive video of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Now when that video was being shown at the show, the background music being played at the back was pretty amazing, actually it was just plain beautiful. I loved it, and I just wanted to know if any of you heard it or not.

Now I am getting a little confused, because I dont know if that music was given by Hideo Kojima to the "G4" people with the Video, or the music was played by the "G-Phoria" people, while showing the video.

I just hope its the original piece of Snake Eater, because if you people hear it, will also love it.

Vic Viper
Aug 7th, 2004, 10:47 PM
yeah i heared the new music too, sounds pretty badass. :ghost: and kojima's legend award was the only good thing about gphoria. omg, that show was fucking horroble, that anna nicole skit almost made me vommit.:blergh:

MakgSnake
Aug 8th, 2004, 07:32 PM
I just cannot get enough of that music, and later if I find out that its not for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, I would be a very sad man.

Because I just love that tune, cannot stop singing the tune. The guitar is just amazing in it. And it suits the Metal Gear world so much.

I am going to try to find it on Kazaa....so I could burn it on the DISK and listen to it 24/7. I JUST HOPE ITS an Original piece from MGS3: SE.

merylsilverburg
Aug 20th, 2004, 07:09 PM
A bit late...but is the song you guys are talking about include female vocals? I'm just listening to the main theme song of MGS3 called "Snake Eater" and it kinda has this 007-type feel to it...which sounds really nice, but I dunno if it fits the game. Of course, the version I'm listening to is a remix (I think) called "Snake Eater: Abstracted Camouflage" and I think there's suppose to be a slower version of it. Anyone heard this song yet?

MakgSnake
Aug 22nd, 2004, 02:21 PM
No Meryl, thats not the music tune we are talking about. I am still trying to find that OTHER tune on the internet.

This theme music had alot of drums at the back. And just single playing guitar on the front. Its beautiful. You have gotta to hear it.

Vic Viper
Aug 28th, 2004, 10:46 AM
All 5 songs from Metal Gear Solid First Bite (bonus disc for those who preorder the Japanese version of MGS 3) are now available for download. Enjoy!

02 - Infiltration Into The Jungle
03 - Escape
04 - Chivalry
05 - The Treading Behemoth
06 - Snake Eater (Japanese)

GO HERE ! (http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=1357) :phones:

all of them are awesome, download it now. :)

merylsilverburg
Aug 29th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Excellent Vic! I couldn't download all the songs because it takes forever for me to download something...so I only downloaded "Snake Eater (Japanese Version)". I thought it was...okay. I usually prefer the authentic stuff, but the English version sounds much better, IMO. Thanks for the link!

BTW, I wanna pre-order the Japanese version ('cause I'm a freak), so do you know where I can pre-order a copy? I wanna get the bonus disc! :cool:

Vic Viper
Aug 29th, 2004, 04:00 PM
try pre ordering it at this site..

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=27&products_id=4489&

merylsilverburg
Aug 30th, 2004, 10:19 PM
try pre ordering it at this site..

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=27&products_id=4489&
Thanks for the link Vic, I'll try them out! :D