PDA

View Full Version : Mgsx

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:48 PM
I found a scan of a MGSX article and I thought I'd share. From what it says you can play Snake's side of the story after you beat it as Raiden. image (http://thq.wotf.net/banners/mgsx.jpg)

Edit Post By MakgSnake : All This Is A Sike, Not True, An April's Fool Joke In March!.!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:50 PM
So now im going to have to get a stupid xbox for that game.

MakgSnake
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:26 PM
Well If This All Is For Real...My Eyes Still Cant Believe....But If Its All True, Then I Am 100% Sure That If Not Sooner.......LATER The Xbox Version Will Head Towards Ps2. Or The DVD We Have, Has Some Kinda Of A Code To Unlock Solid Snake's Adventure.

I Dunno.....But This XBOX Version Is Coming Out Soon, According To This Article. In April. Thats Early, I Hope Kojima Announces Something About The PS2 Version In E32002 In May!.! I Hope.!.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:28 PM
Makg are you gonna get the game.From the looks of it i think im going to have to get myself an xbox now,so i can play the game.

MakgSnake
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Makg are you gonna get the game.
Well Sssnake, I Highly Doubt That I'd Buy An XBOX, But I Am 100% Sure That I'll Get The Xbox Version Of MGS2 For Sure, I'll Just Buy The Game, And Then Rent XBOX....And Play It For Long And Then Rent Again....And Stuff Like That.

I Just Got My PS2, My Dad Would Probably Shoot Me If I Ask For An XBOX Now. But I Will Buy The Game....

But Lets Keep Out Hopes High On KOJIMA, I Get A Good Wierd Feeling That The Ps2 Will Get Its Version Soon....!.... Its Just A Feeling.. Lets Pray!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:41 PM
Im praying Makg.If it doesnt happen,how bout you and me colaberate on a letter that tells how we feel about the move and send it to kojima

MakgSnake
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Im praying Makg.If it doesnt happen,how bout you and me colaberate on a letter that tells how we feel about the move and send it to kojima
Count Me In SSSnake, That Would Be Great. And I Am Sure Hundreds And Thousands Of Other People Will Agree With Us.

But I Have Checked Some Major Sites On The Net, And I Dont See It Anywhere On The Net About MGSX, I Am Now Trying To Get To Konami's Official MGS2 Site...To Check On The Info.

Do U Think, There Could Be A Code In The DVD We Already Have To Unlock Snake's Level?.? Could That Be Possible? Just Wondering!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:06 PM
There might.I see codes on multi websites addressing that you can play as ocelot too.Hopefully there snake half of the game that you can unlock.

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:16 PM
Guys I'm so sorry. I fell for a April Fools joke. It was a fake article the mag put out.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:18 PM
LOL OMG ARE YOU KIDDING US.It was a joke.

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:20 PM
Yeah I just found out.

MakgSnake
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Yeah I Heard About That Code Of Playing As Ocelot By Harry. I Dont Think That Was For Real. Neways.

I Hope Theres A Code Already In The DVD We Have....But If Konami Releases The Second Version ON Ps2 Seperately, They'll Make More Money Out Of It, Which Is What They Want.

So I Think It'll Come On A Seperate DVD. But There Just Could Be A Code. But If There Was A Code.....It Could Have Leaked SomeHow....I Mean Some How.........But then Again.....Raiden's Presence Didn't Leak Till The Game's Release So....How Could This Code Can!...Right?

Neways....I Dunno Whats Happening.....Its All Soo Confusing. I Hope Harry And Fortune Gives Some Feed Back On MGSX And MGS2 The Other Side Soon!.! They Both Know Alot About Everything.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Yeah I Heard About That Code Of Playing As Ocelot By Harry. I Dont Think That Was For Real. Neways.

I Hope Theres A Code Already In The DVD We Have....But If Konami Releases The Second Version ON Ps2 Seperately, They'll Make More Money Out Of It, Which Is What They Want.

So I Think It'll Come On A Seperate DVD. But There Just Could Be A Code. But If There Was A Code.....It Could Have Leaked SomeHow....I Mean Some How.........But then Again.....Raiden's Presence Didn't Leak Till The Game's Release So....How Could This Code Can!...Right?

Neways....I Dunno Whats Happening.....Its All Soo Confusing. I Hope Harry And Fortune Gives Some Feed Back On MGSX And MGS2 The Other Side Soon!.! They Both Know Alot About Everything.

Yeah same here.But if there was any version release where you can play more of snake and get more story i'll get it.

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:36 PM
Heh, heh....an April Fool's joke. Yeah, you gotta be careful with game mags. around that month. They always put something in to freak the $hit outta ya. For a minute there, I thought it was real, but then, I thought, "Hell no! There's just no way!" Good thing I was right...well, I'm glad there will be no MGSX...just TYPING the name makes me cringe...

MakgSnake
Mar 15th, 2002, 04:56 AM
Ok, A Mag Playing April's Fool...Cause Of Its April's Issue, But Sleazy U Playing It In March... Isn't Funny!.!

U Should Have Alteast Gone Into And Found Out More About It, Then Posting It Here.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:31 AM
I dont know makg.Didnt sound like he knew right away.Anyways its all good.