PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Not Working! Please Help!

REChick14
Jul 14th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Im depressed at the moment due to the fact my PS2 isnt working. Well actually it reads the games and doesnt freeze, its just that I cant play the games. When I place my controller into the port it doesnt work. When I put the controller into slot to it lights up but it still doesnt work. I tried pressing all kinds of buttons but nothing works. I even cleaned my ps2 thinking maybe it has too much dust. I even called the Sony helpline and they told me maybe it was the kind of controllers I was using. I was using Interact Dual Impact 2 controllers. He told me that if it wasnt a Sony product it could have messed up my ps2. Also to have it fixed and send it there its $103.34 plus more money to ship it there. My cousin is going to let me borrow his Sony contoller to see if it will work. I hope it does. If anyone knows what the problem may be please let me know. Thanks!

tempted
Jul 14th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Well it's probably the controller..just my opinion though..i mean if it doesn't freeze and it reads the games then it most probably is the controller..

Harry
Jul 15th, 2004, 06:08 AM
Yes, I think the same. Let us know.

REChick14
Jul 15th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Thanks for your concern but my PS2 is still not working. My cousin brought over his Sony controller and still nothing worked. I just dont know what to do. Im going to get it fixed or just get another one. Im upset this had to happen. I took care of my PS2 very well. I guess it wasnt good enough.

goodman
Jul 15th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Your certainly not in the minority, RE, almost everyone on this forum and whoever has bought a ps2 has had problems, something that wont be forgotten come time to buy another console from them...