PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football (Who wants in ?)

Vicious_2003
Jul 6th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Ok i tried this last year and didnt get too many responses. But hey, ill give it a go again for any of you who are interested in joining my fantasy football league. Its totally free. Just go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ , after cliking the rather small link to the "free" game, go to join custom league and click the link for "availiable leagues" and search for the league with the ID number 402. (Name is UFF) Ive got a few of my good friends in allready but theres plenty of spots left and I dont want any joe schmoe jerk joining..only ppl I know and trust. Such as ps2 fantasy members :). Anyway, hope to see a few of you there if possible..if not...its all good. Thanks

Daniel Legge
Jul 7th, 2004, 12:58 PM
I did it last season with a large number of friends, tho you dont know me to well i hope you dont mind me joining. Will do as soon as i have finished eating if you dont mind. How many points you have last season if you did it?

Edit: Just realised that is the american version, i did the english as i live in england. If someone makes an english one i would join. I feel stupid now.

RobHardo
Jul 7th, 2004, 02:24 PM
ill check in to it!