PDA

View Full Version : I need a HINT: on beating Evrae

kamari-ice
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:31 AM
You know that big pretty monster you have to beat on the airship.Well I need some help on beating him.Its another hard battle, almost to Yuna's and Seymour's wedding.If you need more info on that thing, its the guardian of Bevelle, and I can't beat it.

IcyMourdor
Mar 14th, 2002, 11:03 AM
Evrae is easy if you know what to do.

*SPOILERS*
At the very beginning of the battle, cast slow on him, then move away. Have Cid uses all of him missiles. This will cause loads of damage to Evrae.

Then just have your strongest characters attack. Eventually, Evrae will cast Haste on himself. Don't bother casting Slow because he will just recast Haste.

kamari-ice
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:20 PM
I don't have a character that in the sphere grid they have Slow.I looked on Tidus's, and I didn't see it there either.Well I did let Cid cast the missles on the thing, but then it just did that Swooping thing and came back.Everytime I got close to him he would use that breath thing, and made me die.

jenova_jeb
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:51 PM
I would give you a strategy, but I don't remember how I did it that well, and my friend is borrowing my guide.

Try www.gamefaqs.com . You'll probably be able to find a pretty good strategy for it there.

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:18 PM
If you dont have slow u better level...I was hitting for 5,000 by that time so if you can get up around there it'll only take 3 turns....try leveling in the ship, aren't there some monsters in there at that point of the game?

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:35 PM
When I first fought him I lost bad. So i went in the ship and leveled for about 3 hours. I came back out and mopped the floor with him. ;)

x157anz
Mar 15th, 2002, 04:45 PM
I need help on FF7.
Demons Gate. I have tryd many of times now to beat this boss and i just cant do it. It has 10 000 HP :( + most of summons dont harm him & bolts :(
Could anybody plz give me advice to beat him + what level should i be ?

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 15th, 2002, 04:59 PM
What level are your characters at?

Soul Angel
Mar 15th, 2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by x157anz
I need help on FF7.
Demons Gate. I have tryd many of times now to beat this boss and i just cant do it. It has 10 000 HP :( + most of summons dont harm him & bolts :(
Could anybody plz give me advice to beat him + what level should i be ?

Well what I do when fighting him is only equip the cure materia on one of my characters and let my characters attack him with their normal attacks or limit breaks.
Just keep an eye on your characters HP and cure them with the cure materia or potions etc when they need it.

Hope that helps you out

x157anz
Mar 15th, 2002, 05:28 PM
My characters are about level 30 i think.
Anyway il go and try soul's way. :cool:

Macceh^
Mar 16th, 2002, 04:19 PM
ive found its always good to have a character for curing and similar abilities against demons gate use aeriths seal evil limit break and use her for curing also cast mbarrier and attack physical you should be ok :)

Hadoken
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:27 AM
if your having trouble with the boss and your not at 8/10 of the way to the end. your going to run into trouble.
just level, level, and level up!
fight every fight. dont run away a lot. or else you`ll never get strong.
If you honestly have to, then just start over. but dont let that stop you from playing.

jenova_jeb
Mar 17th, 2002, 11:36 AM
Hadoken's right. Leveling up is all there is to it.

x157anz
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:32 PM
Yes but leveling up in the middle of no-were about to fight a boss you run out of Hp+ Mp, then when it comes to the boss your week. :roll:

jenova_jeb
Mar 17th, 2002, 09:26 PM
Don't you have any tents/ethers/potions?

x157anz
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:33 PM
You cant use tents :)Its ok anyway now cus before the boss theres a save point & adjacent pool so i can level up aswell :ghost: