PDA

View Full Version : Sims Bustin out cheats

einstein69
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Hi guys, new here and hope you can help...

I have found loads of cheats on the net for the Sims Bustin Out but i'm having real problems getting them to work... What am I doing wrong??? I just can't seem to get that elusive blue gnome?

RobHardo
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:03 AM
I too have had the same problem. So if you have an answer you'll be helping the both of us!

einstein69
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:15 AM
I got it to work once and somehow managed to activate the reset moods cheat... Very usefull but I can't get it working again.

Perhaps you have to do it as soon as you start the game???

RobHardo
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:21 AM
Somehow it doesn't make since to do it at the beginning of the game. At least not for the mood cheats. I have found the cheats that are currently in my possession at GameFaqs. They need to tell you how to enter any code they have.

einstein69
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:25 AM
All the cheat sites i've loooked at just say to pause the game to activate the cheat gnome and then enter the other codes during gameplay. The cheat interface for the first Sims was much easier...

Billyum7
Jun 30th, 2004, 06:04 PM
i know what ur sayin i can get them to work either you will be helping the 3 of us lol i know the money 1 it said click on a dwarf and money will come out loll but the dwarf thing nv showed up and by dwarf i mean lawn noam or w/e i dont get i wish it was as easy as the the first sims for ps2..