PDA

View Full Version : Counter Strike for PC

jjmoohead
Jun 7th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Hey guys, we are always looking for peeps to come play at our CS server.

Our server is one of a kind, we have a good set of rules to keep the server clean and comfortable. We have a great group of clan members and regulars that frequent our server that seems to be full on a regular basis.

If you decide to come play i ask only one thing, be sure to read the rules as your enter. They will popup before you select your team.

All the server information is listed below in under my pictures.

kupoartist
Jun 8th, 2004, 04:42 AM
hmmz... I like jj, so +2.5
I can't stand CS, so -1
I absolutely suck at anything that doesn't allow you to dodge around like you're on sterioids, so -1

So 0.5? If I get the time, you may see me :), though the IP is drawing a blank at the mo...

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 8th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Hey guys, we are always looking for peeps to come play at our CS server.

Our server is one of a kind, we have a good set of rules to keep the server clean and comfortable. We have a great group of clan members and regulars that frequent our server that seems to be full on a regular basis.

If you decide to come play i ask only one thing, be sure to read the rules as your enter. They will popup before you select your team.

All the server information is listed below in under my pictures.

Yeah I played on your server a couple of times. Got accused for hacking even though I don't use hacks. So I went to another pub.

jjmoohead
Jun 8th, 2004, 11:27 PM
what was your name?

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 10th, 2004, 07:32 PM
I think at the time I played under zP^DisposableHero.

Chara
Jun 10th, 2004, 11:29 PM
I'll add it to my favorites. I'll probably play sometime tomorrow, my name is FrozenBacon.

jjmoohead
Jun 12th, 2004, 01:18 AM
hmmm hey snake did anyone with the -=MoF=- tag say you were hacking?

-=MoF=- and <|L|> run the server. If your accused of hacking they willw atch you and then tell everyone to shutup after they watch you and realize your not. Its that easy.

Hope to see you Chara, if you see -=MoF=-Curious|George say hi its Chara from PS2fantasy. That way I dont ban you...lol, just kidding...that why I can say hi and can continue to watch for you.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 12th, 2004, 11:42 AM
hmmm hey snake did anyone with the -=MoF=- tag say you were hacking?

-=MoF=- and <|L|> run the server. If your accused of hacking they willw atch you and then tell everyone to shutup after they watch you and realize your not. Its that easy.

Hope to see you Chara, if you see -=MoF=-Curious|George say hi its Chara from PS2fantasy. That way I dont ban you...lol, just kidding...that why I can say hi and can continue to watch for you.

Too tell you the truth JJ I'm not sure if it was one of the clan guys or not. I just know I was accused and I didn't feel very welcome so I left. This happened awhile ago to, so I doubt that anyone would actually remember if they did it.

RobHardo
Jun 12th, 2004, 10:10 PM
I was never much of a counter strike person, i was more into TFC(Team fortress classic for those who dont know)

Sodge
Jun 13th, 2004, 12:38 AM
People still play CS? Amazing. I've stopped playing; same with TFC (TF for Quake was better anyway). Just too many kiddies accusing you of cheating when it's truly skill.

Hyuuga Neji
Jun 13th, 2004, 10:23 AM
I play from time to time ill have to drop in once in a while jj.

jjmoohead
Jun 13th, 2004, 11:09 PM
cool, like i said just tell me who you are when you see me

and guys, yes CS is still around, hackers are still there, people still say you hack, its part of the game. Sorry if you didnt feel welcome, thats not the overal experience usually experienced, but it does happen.

Sodge
Jun 13th, 2004, 11:57 PM
It depends who you play with -- generally I don't get that, but it's just really annoying when you do, since the person accusing you of cheating just doesn't shut the fuck up. Playing with friends/clanmates is superior to pubbing. Maybe when I get my old PC back I'll get Half-Life on this laptop and get evetything set up again and drop by. My name'll most likely be "Sodge" by the way.