PDA

View Full Version : i sat down today and......

RobHardo
Jun 2nd, 2004, 09:48 PM
I sat down today and played through metal gear solid 2, an di havent played in 2 years! i totally forgot how much fun the game was! has anyoen done this lately, played metal gear, or any game they havent played in a long time and were boggled with the reason u stopped playing? I tried it with My N64 as well, Mario wasnt this much fun since the the day i got it(that wonderful christmas in '96) but anyway, i figured out so many things i never thought of when i first played through MGS2SOL like shooting birds, lol skipping conversations(i know, i felt quite silly) and there was a cut scene that i had completely missed! (the Raiden story) I dont know how i missed it but i was so surprised! bit of an easter egg if u will. O well sorry ive wasted ur time with my non-sense ill go drown my stupidity with a root beer float!

bigboss
Jul 14th, 2004, 01:33 PM
I know what you mean. I stopped playing mgs2 and sold it and then had an annoying erge to play it again after two years and it was amazing. I found thos easter island statues and figured out the storyline and didn't really mind playing as Raiden