PDA

View Full Version : What is your most anticipated thing about MGS3:SE?

snake fr evr
Jun 2nd, 2004, 09:12 PM
Mine personally is the camo and the new techniques!:)

merylsilverburg
Jun 3rd, 2004, 04:19 AM
I would say the camo and the story for me.

kupoartist
Jun 3rd, 2004, 05:35 AM
I'm gonna be cynical and say that its the story I'm most looking foward to, because I don't believe after seeing the E3-Vids that the Gameplay is going to have changed that much from the two games I already own. The story alone will be a very good reason to own this game though...

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 3rd, 2004, 07:07 AM
The new survival gameplay :)

Vic Viper
Jun 3rd, 2004, 09:49 AM
I would say the camo and the story for me.

same here. :D

Reid
Jun 3rd, 2004, 07:59 PM
I'm looking forward to the story . . . particularly the surprises the most. My favourite thing about these games is the complete loops Kojima throws at the players.

That, and the new characters introduced. Enemies and allies always have really interesting storylines and backgrounds.

The gameplay looks pretty exciting but it's not really what I'm most anticipating for this game.

RobHardo
Jun 12th, 2004, 05:20 PM
the yummy eats snake, er um Solidus, er umm big boss, uuh whatever u wana call him, the delicious lookin snakes and what not. u know what would be really disgusting, if snake resorted to canibalism then he'd be like cannibal clown! well nevermind it be more liek cannibal clown would be lik ehim, because the story takes place in the 60's doesnt it?

bigboss
Jul 14th, 2004, 01:24 PM
I think I am most looking forward to the hunting animals, the CQC and the jungle setting