PDA

View Full Version : What FF Charater are you like?

Soul Angel
Mar 11th, 2002, 03:10 PM
Well I was wondering what FF character you think that you are more like, not only in looks but more in personality wise as well?

So which FF character or characters do you think has the same personality as you and also looks if you think that you do look abit like one of the FF characters? :confused: :)

kupoartist
Mar 11th, 2002, 03:18 PM
... don't think a single one is like me... for the sakes of the series thats probably a good thing...

I can't say I look like any of them either :/

x157anz
Mar 11th, 2002, 03:56 PM
Im like Barret , Grumpy alot of the time :ghost:

Pu the Owl
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by the_artist
... don't think a single one is like me... for the sakes of the series thats probably a good thing...

Yeah, that's true, I think every good story must have complex characters, so it's not easy to relate only to one of them.

If forced to choose I'd say Fujin, but not because I only have an eye or grey hair :D

BlackThornn
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:52 PM
I'm not like any one character, I don't think... well, maybe like Zell, since he seems to be a hotheaded bipolar nutcase like me. :D

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:53 PM
Seifer (of course) Laid back when I need to be...ready for anything...a natural born leader...oh an don't forget rebellious lol:ghost:

IcyMourdor
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:27 PM
Locke or Vincent

Locke: My personality is most like him. A person who will do anything for his friends. A person more then ready to help someone.

Vincent: A person with more than meets the eyes. A lot of people think he's a cold person and don't try to get to know him.

Another thing that they have in common with me is that they can't keep a girlfriend. :( :( :(

Rei
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:58 AM
I think I'm a bit like Tifa, not physically :D
I think I have in common other aspects also with other characters, but it's normal, considering they're videogames characters while I'm a real person.

Mana
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:21 PM
My friends told me I look a bit like Quistis. I thought "Man, that sucks! I'd rather be like Rinoa!" but , thinking about it, that's not too bad :D

jenova_jeb
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:56 PM
I'd say I'm the closest to Zidane. I'm not quite as insane as him, but I'm pretty close :roll: .

Srife
Mar 28th, 2002, 09:40 PM
I am most like Vincent I hide in the Shadows Prey in the night. Thee is also a resemblence of Zidane in me I trick off of everthing and am extremly outgoing they are as i call them my alter egos. Srife would be the Vincent side. While Zidane is the regular old me.

Hylas
Mar 30th, 2002, 08:55 AM
Selphie maybe...
I think it's the character I can relate most.

BOOYAKA!