PDA

View Full Version : How to beat...

AtomicStBernard
May 6th, 2004, 07:00 PM
ok, i've been playing Devil May Cry for maybe 1 week and i can't seem to beat that damned Lava Spider Scorpion thing.. i just keep shooting and shooting jumping on its back and slashing but the most ive gotten on his life bar was:

[-------------------------------]________________________________]

like my sad attempt to make a life bar...but thats about how far ive gotten him too :cussing:

please give me some tips...

Nelo Angelo
May 6th, 2004, 08:14 PM
You tried going in DT mode?

Do you have any healing items?

Do you have the move Air Raid?

Just keep dodging his fireballs and lava pillars.

Redpyramidhead
May 7th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Are you referring to the first encounter with him? Well, in the mode I was playing atleast I figured out a little bit of a trick which in a way is almost a bug in the gameplay. Stand right between his jaws and just keep slashing away. When he attacks, dodge it, but he does go back to his vulnerable stance where you can repeat that deal again for a while and so on and so forth. Man, I hope I am remembering this right. If not, a thousand pardons.

_RED_ stuff

AtomicStBernard
May 7th, 2004, 03:07 PM
alright ill try it right now...thanks everyone and yes it is the first encounter and no i do not have air raid...ill buy some more healing pots

AtomicStBernard
May 7th, 2004, 08:32 PM
well now ive beaten the molten guy but now im in mission six and cant kill the cow headed sythe guy...you get caught in that little area.. and i cant seem to kill him...

Nelo Angelo
May 7th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Hmm, you should just jump and slash the Death Scythe in the head.

Avoid his scythe.

AtomicStBernard
May 9th, 2004, 01:18 PM
hehe i forgot to buy air raid, i just air raided him to death, and the rest of the missions were easy up to Griffon, i killed him using the Ifrit Gloves Devil Trigger (man thats sooooo cool looking) and i stopped, (it was 1 in the morning) and today im going to see how far i can get

p.s.
isnt Nelo Angelo a guy in Devil May Cry?

Nelo Angelo
May 9th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Nelo Angelo's a boss in Devil May Cry. =P

AtomicStBernard
May 10th, 2004, 06:25 PM
ok now updating for some odd reason but im on mission 15 the one right after you kill the griffon for good... mwaahahahah progessing smoothly