PDA

View Full Version : Real/imaginary trip

Pu the Owl
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:22 PM
Imagine it was given to you the possibility to change your location, to go wherever you want...
Where would you like to be? Which place you'd like to see?

You can also choose an imaginary location!
Something original or bizarre!
Just try to make your stay extraordinary :D

007_JamesBond
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:25 PM
Eventually, I would like to go to Madagascar.

Pu the Owl
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:28 PM
Ooooh! You like hostile landscapes! :D

007_JamesBond
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:30 PM
Hostile landscapes?

Reid
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:34 PM
I'd really like to go to Italy, as well as Japan and China (going in Grade 12!).

My high school offers a China Trip for senior year, so a few friends and I are going to fly or boat from Shanghai in China to Osaka in Japan for a few weeks.
Can't wait.

And, Fortune, you live in Italy don't you?

Pu the Owl
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:35 PM
I mean, it's not exaclty like saying: I'd like to visit Disneyland :p
It's something more exciting...at least if you're not staying in a 5 star Hotel...

Reid yes, I live here now, so if you need some information just tell me ;)

007_JamesBond
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:38 PM
I would like to go to Rome, that sounds cool aswell as Spain. Madagascar though has the coolest animals on them, such as a Lemur, do any of you know what one is?

Reid
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:38 PM
That's awesome, Fortune.
Where-a-bouts do you live there?

Pu the Owl
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:39 PM
Yes! Lemurs are cute! But I'm not going to Madagascar because in a book I saw they also have giant spiders :eek:
BTW, I live in Rome :D

Reid
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:42 PM
Rome! So much culture!
Do you like it? I would love to live, or even visit Rome for a bit of time.
So many of my interests originate from there (arts, history, music).

Soul Angel
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:44 PM
Yep I know what a lemur is!

I would like to travel to an imaginary place where I could have lots of adventures :D

Pu the Owl
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Oh well, if you like art and history you should come visit Rome!
There are so many things to visit around here!

007_JamesBond
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:47 PM
Lemurs are so cool, that is why I want to go to madagascar because that is the only place that they live. BTW Rome sounds so cool, I would love to go there to see the coluseum amung the other good things there.

Soul Angel do you have any places that you want to go on adventures?

kamari-ice
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:01 PM
I would go to final fantasy x land. :D

007_JamesBond
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:27 PM
That would be awsome to go there.

Rei
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:25 PM
I'd like to go in a place where there isn't electricity, so I can have a rest without the temptation of using PC, Phone, Tv and stuff like this.
I'd like to see how many hours I can go on without using them :D

MakgSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Rei
I'd like to go in a place where there isn't electricity, so I can have a rest without the temptation of using PC, Phone, Tv and stuff like this.
I'd like to see how many hours I can go on without using them :D

Shut Off Ure House Electricity...Or Just Put Some WATER On The Wires...!...That'll Make It Work, And Will Put U In The Place U Wanna Go! hehehe (kidding) :p

I'd Wanna Go To Another Galaxy. ANY Galaxy, Just Wanna Get Out This Milky Way! :)

007_JamesBond
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:30 PM
That would be the best just to say that you have had enough, and go colinize a new galexy, and then you could rule it as your own.

x157anz
Jan 25th, 2002, 01:21 PM
I would like to go to Silent Hill :)
But it would be too scary for me :eek: So i would like to go to the moon and fly around :p

FlexMasterRice
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:38 AM
"Fly me to the moon and let me [play] amongst the stars....let me see what spring is like on....Jupiter and Mars..."

LOL:laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Nov 1st, 2002, 02:25 PM
You guys know the movie Contact right. About the machine that sends a chick millions of light years away and she ends up on that beach with all of those galaxies and sh*t up in the sky.

Well, i'd like to have me and all of my friends to spend olike a week or two in a huge ass log cabin at a beach like that. Where during out extra time, after swimming and what not, we could all play video games on out 180 inch television screen till like 7 in the morning.

Or to pretty much jump into any fantasy game, or anime for that matter. Just have fun all day long. And fly around and sh*t.

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:45 PM
I like bustling cities so possibly NYC or Tokyo.

Imaginary it would def be Zanarkand or Lindblum