PDA

View Full Version : Red Dead Revolver

Beretta55
May 3rd, 2004, 01:41 PM
Well this game comes out tomarrow for xbox and ps2. I for one am very excited about this game i have been wanting this game for a very long time. It's been in the making since the ps2 first launched (then capcom cuttng its funding and leaveing the project. Making the game around in a limbo for about a year or so then rockstar picked it up) Cant wait to get my hands on this i havent played a good western since sunset riders. This game will have lots of awesome gunfights and quick draws,cant wait.
It also has something called "dead eye" its like this games "bullet time" you could say. But you can aim at 6 diffrent people at once or aim on one person with 6 diffrent spots. So you could shoot a man in both arms,head,chest and both legs and that will be one dead person.
It also has a pretty good mutiplayer mode. 49 characters to choose from,each with special abiltes. Lots of levels to play in. There are three game types, deathmatch,high noon (quickdraw) and a race to collect the most cash. I'll be playing quickdraw the most :laugh:
Here's some pictures.
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/560967_20040326_screen004.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/560967_20040312_screen016.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/560967_20040326_screen003.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/560967_20040318_screen001.jpg

Vicious_2003
May 3rd, 2004, 08:17 PM
Red Dead who !? :laugh: ;)

You sure do get hyped up for middle of the road titles beretta. This one meritted a 7 from IGN. Not bad but not hype worthy in my estimation. but...whatever floats your boat my man

Beretta55
May 3rd, 2004, 08:26 PM
Red Dead who !? :laugh: ;)

You sure do get hyped up for middle of the road titles beretta. This one meritted a 7 from IGN. Not bad but not hype worthy in my estimation. but...whatever floats your boat my man
your opinion means nothing! NOTHING!! :laugh:

you can call it the middle of the road if you want but i see a great game. Even if i am the only one on ps2fantasy who gives a flying crap,least i'll be enjoying myself with this game.

Vicious_2003
May 3rd, 2004, 10:07 PM
How can you see a great game when you havent even played it yet ?

Beretta55
May 3rd, 2004, 10:25 PM
How can you see a great game when you havent even played it yet ?
because my word is law of course :laugh:

I think it looks great because it has my kind of style of play and setting that i dig. And no i will not start a debate with you :P

Vicious_2003
May 3rd, 2004, 10:37 PM
The hell you wont ! :misc:

Reid
May 24th, 2004, 04:52 PM
This game is really good.

I rented it and have played up until the bar brawl. It's really well done, at least so far. The controls are good and the graphics are quite nice. The music is well done (the intro song is awesome) and the characters are all pretty interesting, especially Red.

The story doesn't really exist much past the purpose of getting you into different locations and gunfights but it's enough to keep the game interesting and make you feel as if there's a bit of a purpose.

I'm thinking about buying this one because it seems to have depth enough to give it decent replay value.

Redpyramidhead
May 29th, 2004, 08:51 AM
Red? Wait, that's my name! Anywayz, this game looks exciting. I have read a couple reviews that have made it out to be mediocre as well, but I have played many games described that way that to me turned out to be some of my favs. That, Vicious, is why I usally suggest a game is worth taking a look at atleast in the form of a rental. Becuase I middle of the road game like that can go either way with a lot of people many times.

_RED_ stuff

goodman
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:10 PM
Sounds like RDR is a pretty good game, for sureness. I expect i will check it out along with Omnimusha 3, try and get em on a rent one get one free deal, prolly...

Billyum7
Jun 30th, 2004, 02:31 PM
red dead revolver is a awesome game bought it 2 player is fun everyting is fun its kinda hard but almost any rockstar game is awesome except manhunt that was a let down :(..................:pimp: