PDA

View Full Version : The Coolest CC Thing

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 11th, 2002, 10:06 AM
I was wondering what the coolest thing to happen to you while you were playing a CC game. In this thread if you captured screen shots of them post them here and let all see it.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:28 PM
I was playin against somebody one time who neo may know "ryan".But anyways i let him build up his awesome russian army while i was building up my airforce.Near the end when the computers were dead,i sent im my fleet i had 20 planes to 6 of his main buildings so his sam sites were useless.Man was there a lot of havoc.After the smoked cleared he gave up

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:08 AM
LOL i remember ryan lol that poor kid didn't even know what hit him.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:28 PM
Well he was being cocky.And when your cocky yo me when im playing against you,watch out.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:50 AM
LOL am i ever cocky when i play you (i wouldn't notice if i was j/w)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:59 AM
No you just sit there and get beat j/k lol

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:14 PM
lol i give you quiet the run for you money usually and when we play together against josh and steve we are unstoppable.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:24 PM
Tell them to all get the game and we'll form a C&C clan

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 21st, 2002, 09:49 AM
That would be cool but i think im gonna start savin my money for a while.

Srife
Mar 27th, 2002, 06:37 PM
I was playing on a custom map and it was notinhg but blue tiberium and each side was blocked off and there was nothing in the middle. There were big stone walls so that there was only one way in and out of each bases. Well this guy hd a huge army of Stealth tanks he thought i didnt no about. As well as A cyborg commando and aroung 20 tick tanks. So what i did id dince they were all backed up agaibst them in the tiberium I sent 14 artilleries out by his wall. Poor newbie I attacked the ore and all of his troops were getting ripped apart and tanks blowing up. He was cusing at me for a good ten minutes before they all died and all he had was buildings. With no more ore that was not being fiercly guarded by other people. I sent over my engineers and took there bass over and he couldnt do anything but try to sell stuff. Before my men got in to them. He was livid.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 27th, 2002, 08:57 PM
Thats cool lol he never seen it coming, poor kid but he did learn a valuable lesson that day eh

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 27th, 2002, 10:54 PM
Well i wasnt playin but my friend was.And he was in a 2vs2 and doing pretty well right off the bat.He got about an hour into the game and his ally quit.Then after getting all his defenses up,he gets stormed by the other 2 by 30 regualr tanks and a horde or harriers.Since he was yuri his gattling guns were destracted by the tanks and then harrier swarm wiped out his base.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 27th, 2002, 11:14 PM
SSSnake who was that????? I don't remember that one

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:05 AM
That was josh you werent there during that.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:45 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHH ok i got ya he is pretty good at those kinds of games

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 28th, 2002, 04:21 PM
Yeah but he didnt fair to well in that one lol,died offley quick after his ally quit.