PDA

View Full Version : Expressing yourself

Pages : [1] 2 3

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:29 PM
Well I have an interesting question.It seems like when i'm online its really easy to express who i am and i feel like i have a little freedom.But in real life its quite the opposite, i feel all like if i say anything or act out i will embarrass myself in some way.I feel way more comfortable talking to people online than i do in reality.I was just wondering if anyone feels the same way i do.

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:32 PM
Oh, I totally agree with you SSSnake. When I'm in public, like school, I can never do things that I usually do when I'm at home with my family or online. Actually, I was not going to be so personal with everyone on this forum in the beginning because I'm a very guarded person, but now, I feel comfortable asking you guys questions or expressing what I feel. The same thing goes with my family.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Yeah its just weird,cause i feel really free on here like i can do anything.But if im at school.Im afraid if i ask something or do something i get slammed on.

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Yeah its just weird,cause i feel really free on here like i can do anything.But if im at school.Im afraid if i ask something or do something i get slammed on.

Ha! Yeah! In Math class, all these popular freaks are always able to say anything or ask a question, but if I do (which I never) they're gonna start laughing and looking at me. Wow. We seem to have a lot in common. :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:42 PM
Damn those preps and jocks thinking there better than everyone.Speaking of which this one guy that thinks he's top of the world was cross country skiing with the class and when the time was up and we had to go back to school nobody would give him a ride.I was laughing so hard.

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:44 PM
Damn those preps and jocks thinking there better than everyone.Speaking of which this one guy that thinks he's top of the world was cross country skiing with the class and when the time was up and we had to go back to school nobody would give him a ride.I was laughing so hard.

:laugh: :laugh: That must've been the best day! By the way....you guys went cross country skiing?! As a field trip?! I thought you said you lived in a small town. The field trip that's considered the "greatest" in my school is going to the goddamn zoo, which we have to drive 2 hours to the other state because my goddamn town doesn't have one! How pathetic...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:47 PM
We go cross country skiing just as a part of the Gym class.We went snow shoeing too.Our field trip was to a ski resort were i went snowboarding

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:52 PM
Um.....okay.....you must go to a really nice and wealthy school. I mean, I've never heard of gym class doing that before! :shock: If I lived in your town, I probably wouldn't think it was small at all. My town is the smallest of small. I swear, it's the worst....we can't even afford new equipment for the weight room....okay, I'm getting off topic here....yeah, I express myself better online and at home....(looks up feeling stupid).

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:55 PM
Our town is fairly small 10,000 or plus people.Anyways our school is actually really poor.Ok were a little off topic so this will be my last post on this subject

Yuna
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:12 AM
Well I have an interesting question.It seems like when i'm online its really easy to express who i am and i feel like i have a little freedom.But in real life its quite the opposite, i feel all like if i say anything or act out i will embarrass myself in some way.I feel way more comfortable talking to people online than i do in reality.I was just wondering if anyone feels the same way i do.
Amen to that, SSSnake! :phew:

BlackThornn
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:28 AM
I rarely censor my thoughts or keep them from coming out of my mouth IRL.. but even so I feel a lot more freedom talking online. You can think through what you're typing more than you could if you were just having a normal convo most of the time. And you avoid the dumb*** factor. (Kind of staring into space while you think of a better answer or blurting out something you didn't mean to that was really.. well.. dumb. :) )

Pu the Owl
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:45 AM
I wonder : ok, when you're online you can destroy some barriers you have in the real life, but is it that good after all? I mean, some poeple seem to go far beyond their real self when online and they start acting in a way that's not proper of their personality.

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:55 AM
its the fact that your not face to face that makes things easier, like say you have a gf and you want to break up with her, are you going to do it face to face, or on the phone? well probably the phone because your not face to face to see how it REALLY affects her ya know? its just easier to talk to someone when your not face to face with em, easier to say whats on your mind eh?

007_JamesBond
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:24 PM
I usually express myself the same no matter who I am with, anytime that I want, at least I think that I am the same as I am all the time

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:34 PM
I'm usually pretty mellow but when I'm around friends and I'm havin a good time I could care less!

Spirit
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:46 PM
well..... I must admit that I'm very strange online..... I make multiple personalities and then emerge them and evolve them to meet my neeeds.... I guess that's wrong but very few people know the real "me"

Cannibal Clown
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:18 PM
I think about this all of the time, and I'm soo glad this thread was made. I'm very open here and don't act at all like this when I'm at school or in public. I'm talking bout the sensitive and caring and mature things though, not the crazy bull sh*t I say, I'm like that all the time. But, I'm not afraid to express myself at all here because i know that I wont get teased if I let something personal out on these forums. I can see this a lot in my friends who go on here as well. We're more open and willing to share what's on our minds and what's bothering us.

The only time i can open up to someone in real life is if I'm alone with that person, and not in a group, even of three, I like to keep my life private, or at least anything that happened to me before freshmen year, which I never tell anyone about in life, only here. And I still keep those topics slightly to myself. Especially when it comes to the girl I like or my suicidal thoughts or about my fealings towards life in gereral.

Soul Angel
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:37 PM

I'm pretty much the same, on here I'm not afraid to express myself and say what I'm thinking most of the time, the same when I'm talking to someone on msn messenger or aim, when I get to know them.

But in real life I'm a really shy person and I keep my real personality hidden away inside me.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:41 PM
I hide my shyness by acting real crazy and excited all of the time. Then there's no reason to act serious and deep and emotional.

IcyMourdor
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:58 PM
I usually don't have a problem with it. Maybe it's because I have friends in many different *cliques*. I am only shy when it comes to asking out girls. The fear of rejection plays a large part of it.

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:29 PM
aye, this forum kicks ass, lots of people that acually talk about what they go through, lend a listning ear to hear all of whats troubling you etc, whats more to ask for? well besides free anime! :laugh: :cool: ;)

Spirit
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:31 AM
yes, that is why I love this board.... so friendly, everyone lends a shoulder. That's why I'll be here
forever
and torture harry lol

DragonSphere
Mar 12th, 2002, 01:09 AM
I feel more comfortable talking online than with real people, unless its close family and friends. Usually I am really silent in real life because I sometimes feel that I have nothing to say unless it's important.

BowevelJoe
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:43 AM
aye, the last person you want to be is that person that talks so friggen much that you think they breathe out of their ass, thats always a person you dont want to be, but perhaps its because you just havent met the right people to open up to eh? and then there is that fear of rejection like mourdor was talking about, thats always a big issue...

Rei
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:51 AM
I'm not very different in the real life, because I don't have any troubles talking to people I don't know well or expressing opinions. But I know some people who are really different online: they think the fact you can't see while they're talking is a way to be free of expressing yourself.
I prefer being able to hear perfectly while someone is talking and being also able to see their expression. It's more "genuine". BTW, I like also having some online friends, but they're not so close.

Harry
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Spirit
yes, that is why I love this board.... so friendly, everyone lends a shoulder. That's why I'll be here
forever
and torture harry lol

Hehehehe I'm happy you like this place, why should this be a torture? And if you can stay here forever, it also means Ps2Fantasy will have enough money to keep running in the future.
Think about the day you put in the url www.ps2fantasy.com and you see a Server Not found error. I really hope this will never happen, first of all for these forums.

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Wow, I'm really glad there's a lot of people who are better expressing their feelings online than offline. I guess what you guys say is true; I feel better expressing because I know you guys can't see my face. Whenever I'm around a group, I feel ULTRA uncomfortable, like I'm being suffocated by them. It's a lot better for me when I only have a person or two to chat with. For example, that retarded "friend" of mine (the one who complains about her life) I'm always very uptight around her and her friends, so they don't like me anyway. To tell you the truth, I'm so uptight towards everyone, that they're sick of me. They think I can't smile, laugh, or do much of anything, which is true, but that's because they don't know me. Plus, they take me as a nerd who they'll come talk to if they want answers. :sarcasm:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Wow, I'm really glad there's a lot of people who are better expressing their feelings online than offline. I guess what you guys say is true; I feel better expressing because I know you guys can't see my face. Whenever I'm around a group, I feel ULTRA uncomfortable, like I'm being suffocated by them. It's a lot better for me when I only have a person or two to chat with. For example, that retarded "friend" of mine (the one who complains about her life) I'm always very uptight around her and her friends, so they don't like me anyway. To tell you the truth, I'm so uptight towards everyone, that they're sick of me. They think I can't smile, laugh, or do much of anything, which is true, but that's because they don't know me. Plus, they take me as a nerd who they'll come talk to if they want answers. :sarcasm:

Ha its funny you and me are so alike.I feel the same exact way all the time.Im also so uptight about how i think things will go wrong that i dont ask out anyone causing my horid depression.Anyways it seems so much easier to act like yourself online.

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:18 PM

[b]Ha its funny you and me are so alike.I feel the same exact way all the time.Im also so uptight about how i think things will go wrong that i dont ask out anyone causing my horid depression.b]

Uh.....okay....man....dude...listen.....you've got to try! How do you know if that person you want to ask out will reject you if you don't try it out? Rejection is a part of life, man. You can't go around expecting every girl you like to say, "Yeah, I'll go out with you!" That's all just fake and in movies. Obviously, if that girl doesn't know you, she'll probably say no. But, if she knows you a little better, then there might be a chance. And, if she knows you really well and still say no, there could be possible reasons. 1) She has a guy 2) You're not her type 3) She's a b****. Plus, the girl you like, may probably not turn out the way you think. She might be all gorgeous and crap, but her personality is a :zzz: zzz....I don't think you want that. Also, if you like this certain girl that may be the one of your dreams, she might turn out to be using you and really seeing other guys or using you for the moment until she can find her boyfriend again. I think this may be why you're taking your time to find a chick. You're a smart guy, man, I can tell, and I'm pretty sure you don't want a dumb-ass girlfriend. The type of girl you're looking for just might take a while to look for because, let's face it, the girls of today...some of them are just plain retards. You just have to go out and search, search, search!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:23 PM
The only problem with asking her out is if she said no i would feel like dieing i mean dying.I couldnt live, i would just feel like locking myself in a room for ever.

BowevelJoe
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:32 PM
aye, this is something that you are going to have to learn to get yourself out of man, i mean if she rejects you guess what, for her, there are another 2.5 billion girls out there, so whats she? nothing man, so give it a try and she rejects you say, "well, you sucked anyways! so...go eat trash! I got 2,499,999,999 more women to choose from! so hah! or something like that...:cool:

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:34 PM
Oh....wait a minute.....are you telling me you've got your eye on someone? :shock: And all this time I thought you didn't have anyone on your mind. Well, not to be nosy, but could you tell me what she's like? And, if she rejects you, it doesn't mean it's you. Okay? Just understand that! If you think you may be in love with her, (I'm only saying this because the way you're talking about nearly dying if she rejected you....you've got it bad) but be warned....it might not be love, it might be just infacuation. I'm not trying to bring your hopes down, I'm just telling you. If you think you're in love, great, I just don't want you to go off committing suicide because you think this girl is the only one for you and you'll never find anyone else.

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
aye, this is something that you are going to have to learn to get yourself out of man, i mean if she rejects you guess what, for her, there are another 2.5 billion girls out there, so whats she? nothing man, so give it a try and she rejects you say, "well, you sucked anyways! so...go eat trash! I got 2,499,999,999 more women to choose from! so hah! or something like that...:cool:

Omigod...you just said everything that I wanted to say.

BowevelJoe
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:39 PM
aye, great minds think alike eh? ;) :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:48 PM
Ok shes extremly popular and very very prepish.Gets good grades and is like the nicest person i ever met.The thing that i liked about her is that she sings so well.I mean o my god that what one me over,but im kinda of on the other end of the spectrum compared to her.Im more of the quiet guy that dresses like a bad ass and play a mean guitar and doesnt seem to care for no one.

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:54 PM
Ok shes extremly popular and very very prepish.Gets good grades and is like the nicest person i ever met.The thing that i liked about her is that she sings so well.I mean o my god that what one me over,but im kinda of on the other end of the spectrum compared to her.Im more of the quiet guy that dresses like a bad ass and play a mean guitar and doesnt seem to care for no one.

Hmmm.....I never thought you'd like a chick like this, but hey! That's cool! There's nothing wrong with that 'cause you know....opposites attract. *hint, hint* ;) Okay, anyway, you say she's really nice right? Does she ever talk to you? Are for CERTAIN she has no guy whatsoever?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:58 PM
She actually comes and says hi to me all the time.But like dumbass i am,I kind of say a low hi and kinda of turn my shoulder.But everyday almost she's always bright and happy and yells "Hi will" which usually scare the heck out of me.As for her having a b/f she does have one i think.I tried asking her out over a letter i wrote to her because i m too damn chicken to talk to her face to face.But she had a b/f during that time,so i decided just not to try anymore.

BowevelJoe
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:05 PM
ahh! just wait for her to dump the smoe the go for it man, talk to her a wee bit when she has the bf and when its over go for it dude, thats all you can do, your not living if your not taking chances man, your going to waste your life dude, you need some shiznit to tell your kids man, go for it dude, just be really cool with her till the relationship with Eddy Jones is over then go for it!

Alas i know it is WAY easier said than done, but your going to have to do something eh?

IcyMourdor
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Sorry for getting in this Will, but do you know who Sammi is going out with?

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Okay, well, at least she says "Hi" to you. If she never says a damn word, then that's a bad thing. But, she knows you! Is she a complete prep (no offense really, I just wanna know) like, she likes the Backstreet Boys or any pop music? Is her interests the same as yours? 'Cause, if you two have something in common, that would be a cool thing to talk about. Like singing. Do you like to sing, man? I know you like guitar, but what does SHE like that you ALSO like?

IcyMourdor
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:09 PM
She isn't a complete prep. I talked to her on occasion. She hangs out with the *preps* and she can act like them to at times. She seems like a cool person.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:11 PM
Bah i dont know what she likes.If tried to figure out what she likes all her friends would consider me a stalker.As for who her b/f is i have no clue.

BowevelJoe
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:11 PM
aye dude, find out what she digs that you dig, and do a jig, raise a pig, and you got it made man, you gotta have some shiz to talk about or all you will be doing is muttering and staring at your feet, and thats a way bad thing to do, and if you dont have any legs dont look down her shirt, thats a way quick way to end friendships with girls, i learned that by someone elses experiance eh! the hand print didnt come off for weeks...:laugh:

sorry, thats probably a bad joke..

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:12 PM
AH! Please your making me cry.Anyways she's a tough case cause i dont wanna talk to her when people are around

IcyMourdor
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:16 PM
I think maybe we should lay off guys. Will, all i can say is good luck.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:17 PM
Hay i dont mind really i dont.Advise is the best thing right now for me cause im completely lost.

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 11:04 PM
Listen, SSSnake, and you better listen to me, 'cause I don't mean to be a b****, but here's what I gotta say: First, from what I read from Mourdor's post, she sounds terrific. She sounds really nice, you know? I mean, if she says hello and is nice and cheery, that's a cool thing in a chick. Okay, so maybe you don't know what she likes but have you ever tried to compliment her? Like, for example, her singing. Maybe the next time she sings a little song, you should just say, "Hey, you have a great voice" or something close to that. Now, here's the deal....if you're too shy to even say anything to her, like even a compliment, then maybe you should just back off. No offense or anything, but from what I read of your "low hi and a shrug" that's a HORRIBLE impression to put upon a girl. It's giving off a message, "Oh, hi there, I'm just saying hi because you said hi, that's all" If you're interested in her, is that what you want?! What if she likes you a bit too? If you continue to do that, then she'll never find out you like her. She'll just continue to see you as a "good friend". I don't think you want that. Also, if you ever do find out what she likes, maybe you can try to get her alone and just say to her about the thing she likes, you know...if she likes....Creed, for example, then you can go up and say how much you like Creed too and so on. At least that'll get things rolling. At least she knows you have a personality and something in common with her except for a "low hi and a shrug". If she has a boyfriend at the moment, then lay off, wait till they break up, then go for it. That way, she knows you're a nice guy and who knows? Maybe it'll happen. Okay, now on to the coward thing. You say you're too coward to do anything. Now, let me ask you this: Do you think she's waaay outta your league? Because if you do, you might as well give up, because if she's the type that you know for sure, she's gonna reject you, then give up. Forget it. Say "See ya!" and MOVE ON! Because if she's outta your league, then what's the point of asking her out, getting rejected, then being embarrassed for the rest of your life? Might as well give up and not embarrass yourself and have those awkward moments of seeing her at school everyday. Now, here's another thing: If you do decide to ask her out, and you DO get rejected....yes, I understand completely how awkward and embarrassed you'll feel, but DO NOT BE DEPRESSED AND DOWN AND START BEING PISSED AND SAD IN FRONT OF HER! Even if you're feeling all that, pretend and say, "Oh, hey, that's cool. I hope we can still be friends or something." Then smile and wait for her answer then walk away. That way, it'll show that you're not pathetic and you're able to take things cooly. AND it'll give her something to think about. Unless she's a real b****, which it doesn't sound like she is, she might see you and realize you do like her and later on, who knows? Maybe she'll remember and if she breaks up with her current b/f, she'll see what a loser her last b/f was and what a sweet guy you are and then it might happen. Plus, if you say you hope you two will still be friends, then if she's still very nice, she'll continue to be your friend. Then that way, it'll give her a chance to find out more about you, now that she knows you like her. But you don't know if you don't try, right? Now, back to the coward thing. If you're too cowardly to do anything, I'd say, don't bother and just move on. There's no point if you're not gonna make a move even though it might work. If you know you're too cowardly, then you just have to ACCEPT the fact that you're a coward that's why you can't ask her out. WHICH means, you'll just have to move on. Hey, if I sound insensitive and you don't think you're a coward, then go! Go and ask her out if you're not a coward. It doesn't hurt to try. But.....see? I know you're scared of being rejected which is why you're here in agony wondering, "Should I? Should I not?" If you are scared of being rejected, that means you are too cowardly to do anything because you're not takng the chance! Otherwise you would've done it by now! So, if you know that...then you gotta move on and forget about her. Either that, or it's always being in agony of wondering, "What would happen if she said yes?" If you know you can't stand not knowing the answer, then you might as well stop being tortured and find out the answer, right? AT least, then, you're heart will be satisfied knowing the answer. Sure, it sucks if you're rejected, but I much rather know the answer, than sit there and wonder if it'll work out. And, I'm pretty sure your friends really don't want to hear you talk about it everyday, saying about the "girl that got away" or "Oh man, I wonder what happens if she says yes?" See? Doesnt' that SUCK?! Okay....and finally..........if you don't feel like complimenting her, striking up a conversation, or asking her out whatsoever, then....here's this: Just be satisfied that she's there. That you can see her at school and be happy knowing she says "hi" and smile at you. If you can't be satisfied about these, then it's either try and ask her out, or forget about her and move on. That's all I can say, buddy. Omigod.....I just wrote a novel....

BowevelJoe
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:53 AM
i think ive read this one before though...i liked the suprise ending though, the monkey in the dune buggy, who woulda thoughta?

damn...i couldnt have said it better myself...or you could pretend that she was naked so that its kinda funny, but just dont touch the merchindise, but just try diff things when she is around to unleash a bit of the nervousness, have some of YOUR friends around eh? that might make it a bit easier, get good ol Cannibal and Mourdor to be around to give you a bit o help with the conversations when she is around...that might help dude, give it a whirl sometime..

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:28 AM
Im thinking about trying now that i had so many people yelling at me.

IcyMourdor
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:35 AM
There you go, Will. Just do it and you'll feel better about yourself. If she says yes, alright. If no, then find another girl. There will be other women out there, many like Sammi.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Mourdor
There you go, Will. Just do it and you'll feel better about yourself. If she says yes, alright. If no, then find another girl. There will be other women out there, many like Sammi.

Still shes the only one i desire.

007_JamesBond
Mar 13th, 2002, 12:21 PM
SSSnake will do it when he is ready, and only then will he express himself and no one can change his mind

trunks69420
Mar 13th, 2002, 01:18 PM
SSSnake: I dont know you personally or anything, but i just got through a similar thing that you have right now.
There was this one chick; Tracy that i could not get over. I felt everything that i could ever want was in her. I am talking kids, future, love EVERYTHING! I was too much of a pansy to ever tell her and then she ended up going out w/ some chump bastard who i wanted to kill for the longest time.
After that, i went into serious depression and tried to kill myself several times, due to the major let down that i will never have tracy. Finally months later, i got frustrated w/ myself and finally decided to talk to her.
I told her how i felt and she said that she didnt feel the same way and it crushed me. Then she said she liked me a lot as a friend, which helped; but it was not the thing i wanted. I am still not completely over her, but i find life a little more managable now that i have gotten the secret obsession off of my mind.
My best advice to you is to say something. You may not get the answer that you are looking for, but at least you will have some kind of peace of mind.
Thats all for now...
Sorry i wrote so much;)

merylsilverburg
Mar 13th, 2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by trunks69420
SSSnake: I dont know you personally or anything, but i just got through a similar thing that you have right now.
There was this one chick; Tracy that i could not get over. I felt everything that i could ever want was in her. I am talking kids, future, love EVERYTHING! I was too much of a pansy to ever tell her and then she ended up going out w/ some chump bastard who i wanted to kill for the longest time.
After that, i went into serious depression and tried to kill myself several times, due to the major let down that i will never have tracy. Finally months later, i got frustrated w/ myself and finally decided to talk to her.
I told her how i felt and she said that she didnt feel the same way and it crushed me. Then she said she liked me a lot as a friend, which helped; but it was not the thing i wanted. I am still not completely over her, but i find life a little more managable now that i have gotten the secret obsession off of my mind.
My best advice to you is to say something. You may not get the answer that you are looking for, but at least you will have some kind of peace of mind.
Thats all for now...
Sorry i wrote so much;)

Ah...man, I'm sorry ya didn't get your girl. :( But, please....everyone....do not try to commit suicide over a girl or guy or whoever. It's just not right. That person may be a loss, but there are plenty of others out there. I'm really glad to hear you're moving on trunks, and hopefully, getting better. SSSnake....trunks69420 gave really good advice here. If you don't want to listen to me, then at least listen to a him. He's the one with an actual experience.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 13th, 2002, 05:38 PM
Back in the day when the only one who I could say i actually loved died, i went through all of my freshmen year real depressed about it. I didn't show it at school though, I'm good at keeping myself concieted in public, but I also attemted suicide because of that and a few other major events that happened around that time in my life. But I got through it and realized that it all worked out and not I'm so close to asking my admiree out after reading all of your replies to SSSnake, who is a good friend of mine. but i don't want to know how unbelievably devastated i would be, and I don't want a repeate of freashmen year for me.

Hope when the time comes, she'll say yes to me.

merylsilverburg
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Hey, Cannibal...don't worry so much, man. I'm pretty sure you'll get her when, like you said, the time is right. At least I'm happy to hear that there's a good chance between you two and you're not so unbelievably depressed like SSSnake is, even though there might be a chance between him and that girl...*hint, hint*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:25 PM
No chance,no chance thats what i got.Anyways whats CC problem.The girl he likes actually likes him back so what does he have to worry about.

IcyMourdor
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:30 PM
Don't you remember Will? Dekkar doesn't want to go out with anybody. She just wants to stay friends.

merylsilverburg
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:03 PM
Wait a minute. Are you guys telling me that Cannibal already asked this girl out, but she just wants to stay friends? Oh. Well, THAT I didn't know....

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 13th, 2002, 09:08 PM
No he never asked her out one of the guys at school yelled at the girl cc likes and said."Hay go out with him hes desperate,He needs to get some"referring to cc.I guess it really embarrsed him and he was mad about it.But i dont think he ever straight out asked her.

merylsilverburg
Mar 13th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Omigod. Cannibal, I'm sorry that happened to you. I would be really pissed if someone did that to me. So, did she actually say she just wanted to be friends? If so, then that's not so bad, I mean, at least you're still friends, it's not like she completely is ignoring you.

BowevelJoe
Mar 13th, 2002, 09:44 PM
aye, only you can decide this, you gotta send her something to show that you dig her in the gf way, its not like she can read minds or anything ya know man, write her a poem, make a song or something dude, you gotta take a step forward, dont stand there staring at the stairway, walk up it, get your womman! woohoo!!

*runs up but slips on a roller skate*

arrg...well, just watch your step...

merylsilverburg
Mar 13th, 2002, 09:49 PM
Yeah, what if she ignored those guys thinking they were just a$$holes and didn't take the "Cannibal likes you!" thing seriously? That means, she doesn't really know you like her and so you gotta show it in a better way. Don't (and I know you won't do this) give her signals that show you "want some" 'cause that would be the worst impression and it'll show that those guys were telling the truth. But, don't stalk her or anything, it'll just freak the chick out. But, I know you're a gentleman, Cannibal. ;)

BowevelJoe
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:58 AM
aye, give her a rose and ask her to be your really late valentine and if she wants to catch a movie sometime eh? lol worked for me;) :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:27 AM
Wow! some people are full of ideas.Im going to have to take some of these.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:45 PM
Actually, i never asked her out, I know that she know I like her, but not in a serious way. I don't stalk her or anything, and as a matter of fact, i went a whole week without even saying a word to her, not even making eye contact. She'd come up to me and poke me to get my attention while i was talking to a friend, and I wouldn't even flinch. Then, today, she just yelled at me, "Why aren't you talking to me God dammit!!!!":frust: And she was pissed at me because she thought I was angry at her for some reason, but the reason I stopped talking to her was because a friend of mine bet me that I couldn't go a week without talking to her, I took the bet. But i couldn't keep silent for more than four days.

I was glad that she was sad that i wasn't talking to her, npot because I enjoy being mean to her, but because I was able to see how much she really appreaciated my company and that she still likes me. I told her why I stopped talking to her, and she was relieved.

It was a nightmare to me because i couldn't stand going one day without seeing her, while she was always so close to me. And at the end of next week, she'll be going to Japan for more than a week. hopefully she'll bring me back something.

But I am thinking about asking her out. SSSnake yelled at me and told me to at least ask her to the movies to se resident Evil, so if school isn't canceled tomarow, I'll ask her to go with me. Trying to seem as least urging as possible.

Hope she says yes.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:55 PM
Yeah and if she rejects,just ask her why and how you really want to do something together.

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:09 PM
That's cool, man. I'm glad to hear she really enjoys you talking to her and all. Yeah, definitely ask her about the Resident Evil flick, that's a good way to start a relationship. That's really awesome how she's going to Japan...man....I wish I could go. I have no school tommorow and I wish I could see the Resident Evil, but...I can't, too busy. How $hitty is that? Anyway, I'm way off topic here. SSSnake, yeah man, you better start taking notes, 'cause if you don't try to make a move.....I'M going to have to ask her out for you. :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:14 PM
Me take notes.Im the one that gave him the idea to take her to the movie.I have great ideas to get a girl,but im just to damn scared to use any of them.

IcyMourdor
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:19 PM
Go for it Steve. Even if our school is canceled, you have her number right? You should ask her out. I'm sure she'll say yes, even if it is just friends.

Good Luck, CC!

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:24 PM
Me take notes.Im the one that gave him the idea to take her to the movie.I have great ideas to get a girl,but im just to damn scared to use any of them.

Okay....well, why don't you just don't think about it, and just hurry and do it? Oh wait...unless you're trying to be smooth about it. Ah, yeah...get it. By the way....I'm not trying to be gettin' in your business and all, but....could you tell me what her name is? And what does she look like? Trust me, I ain't gonna stalk her or look her up or anything, 'cause I don't live in your town. Also, yeah Cannibal, do what Mourdor said. Good luck to ya, man!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:25 PM
Well i had that discussion with CC and he DOESNT HAVE HER NUMBER.I think he might have to resort to going over to her house and asking.

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:28 PM
Oh, well.....that sucks. Well, going over to her place ain't bad, if she says yes, at least you're there already. But, if she says no, you could just pretend you stopped by her place just to see if she wanted to go and pretend you were going to go anyway with a group of friends. That way, it won't look like you're desperate or stalking her.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:14 PM
I think thats what the girl that i like considers me.Im going to try to change that though.

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:43 PM
How is that even remotely possible for the girl you like to think you're stalking her? You don't know what she likes, right? A stalker is someone who follows that person everywhere and finds every bit of info on that person. *Gets the shivers* Now, that's a stalker...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:02 PM
I just said that i think she thinks im a stalker.i never said anything about her thinking it

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:11 PM
Oh, that makes more sense, sorry. But, why would you think she thinks you're stalking her?

BowevelJoe
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:16 PM
say that shes the light of your life and you cant go without seeing her eh? wait..thats a bit stalkish lol...ah just tell her how ya feel man, thats the only way to know dude..

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:24 PM
I second that.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Good idea but she would have to be alone when i would do it.

merylsilverburg
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:07 AM
Obviously, SSSnake. :) Maybe, after class is over, and somehow, she's alone, like packing her stuff, that would be the chance to strike. Go on, man. Just tell her you want to catch a flick together or go out sometime. ;)

BowevelJoe
Mar 15th, 2002, 07:45 AM
aye, like meryl said, catch her when shes unloading or loading her stuff into her locker dude, hit her up, just be kinda casual about it ya know, hey "insert name here" would you like to catch a movie this weekend? maybe catch a bite to eat afterwards if you wanted to go? What movie? well your the pretty girl you get to pick. Ah awsome! Ill see you at "insert time" blah blah blah, and then youve got the date man

Cannibal Clown
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:20 AM
We should change this thread to dating hot line for CC and SSSnake. hehe.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:23 AM
Hey theres an idea maybe i should start a new thread called dating advise or something.

007_JamesBond
Mar 15th, 2002, 04:52 PM
That would be a good idea I would post there.

merylsilverburg
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:13 PM
Heh, yeah, and me and BowevelJoe will be there to give you guys advice. How 'bout it Bowevel? :D

007_JamesBond
Mar 15th, 2002, 07:56 PM
I am good at giving advice I can help too I guess

BowevelJoe
Mar 15th, 2002, 10:25 PM
aye aye capitan Meryl,

*puts on boxing gloves*

wait...

merylsilverburg
Mar 16th, 2002, 12:20 AM
Hey, 007_JamesBond, you can give advice too! :) Everyone who wants to can, these guys can sure use the help! :laugh: So, maybe SSSnake should start the thread, since he's the one having so much problems now....

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 04:46 PM
I suppose that I'll have to at least try to ask the girl I like out next week, so after i see what happens I'll tell you if I need a shoulder to cry on or not.

BowevelJoe
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:25 PM
hopefully that wont happen though dude, just dont say something like, "HEY *****! GET IN THERE AND BAKE ME A POT PIE! or, YO HOE, ahh nevermind, just be yourself, play it cool, and go for the gold eh :) (the DATE, i meant theDATE! lol)

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:28 PM
Last week i called her a ho because she didn't make me a pot pie! How coincidental. I was just playing with her though, and she laughed with me about it.

BowevelJoe
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:38 PM
hahaha sweet, shes YOUR ho eh lol, not anyone elses, or you need to make it that way before she gets away dude...

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:40 PM
just a bit more time. She's the dominate one though. She calls me her *****. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

BowevelJoe
Mar 16th, 2002, 06:04 PM
haha depends on how she says that i guess, well if she says that then it sounds like you guys are pretty much a couple lol, just ask her if she wants to tie the knot or not, if not, tell her to either bake you that pot pie or find another ***** lol(im kidding of course)

007_JamesBond
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:25 PM
have anyone you just wanted out. Just everything around you to stop, everything, then you could not get into the middle of things and everything, but then again some times I feel trapped within the confines of my own mind

Cannibal Clown
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:28 PM
I feel like that a lot. Sometimes I just want to do something that no one would ever expect me to do, not even myself. Then it would loosen me up a bit I guess and I would feel more relieved. It would make life itself change for you, even if it were only for a day. At least you would have a little fun.

Does that make sence?

007_JamesBond
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:30 PM
I understand what you are trying to say, it would be kind of fun to do what ever you wanted but it of course would have its consequences

Cannibal Clown
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:33 PM
maybe do something as simple as just confronting someone, or in my case, perhaps asking someone out.

Anything that would make you feel that today was different from all the rest. You know what I mean.

007_JamesBond
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:35 PM
to make it look like some of our lives look more meaning full

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:44 PM
Well i dont know what you people are talking about now.

007_JamesBond
Mar 18th, 2002, 12:10 PM
Last night was the first night I spent in my new home, a lot of new emotions came over me.

I felt like i was lost but then again I was home

I felt alone but I wasn't

I felt empty but also whole to a degree

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:49 PM
Hehe i feel like that everyday even though i am home and never alone.

007_JamesBond
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:22 PM
yeah I guess that i understand but I dont know how to make this house my new home it is all too new to me

Cannibal Clown
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:25 PM
it's a lot worse when you have to move to a different town or city. then it's like you're a stranger to the world. but at least you're still in the same town. so you can still feel like you belong.

and that makes all the difference.

007_JamesBond
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:30 PM
Your right at least I did not move away, and if I did I probably would not go

Cannibal Clown
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:44 PM
When I moved away in 5th grade, I wasn't sad at all. Everyone hated me and treated me like crap there anyway. I was glad to move. But then when I moved here, it was still pretty much the same thing. Just now, the insults were more harsh and I didn't know who anyone was. But if I were to move again to some other place, I probally wouldn't go either, because I've got too many good friends here, and I still have to ask my admiree out one of these days, because if I had to leave without ever knowing what my chanses with her really were, i couldn't live with myself.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:46 PM
Don't let insults get you down.I go through all the time i just keep thinking when were outta highschool and none of that stuff or insults will matter.

007_JamesBond
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:19 PM
just remember the light at the end of the tunnel, life will get better when we are out of this place

Cannibal Clown
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:32 PM
But we'll all have to admit that they're will be a few things we'll miss about this place. Might not be a lot, but there's always something.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 21st, 2002, 07:55 PM
Im not going to miss anything.Im going to be so happy when we leave.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 21st, 2002, 07:59 PM
except for knowing that every day you wake up, you can always count on the girl of your dreams being in the city area. When you leave, how far apart will you be then? Unless of coarse you just step up to her and...:sarcasm: :love:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:01 PM
Ah,she to damn far outta my league.No worth even trying

Cannibal Clown
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:04 PM
Well look at it this way. My girl is half way accross the world right now in Japan. Can't get much further away than that!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:11 PM
Well atleast she;s your friend and talks to you and she'll be back sometime.The one i like is to damn popular and always crowded by people to talk to.

psyke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:13 AM
I have no problem expressing myself in real life, nor online.

The only difference is if I ever choose to yell at someone online, they assume Im a short fat virgin, who has no friends and thats the only reason I talked to them in such a manor.

In real life, they shut up.

Or people online think I might be bragging about few things, so I try not to talk about it at all.

007_JamesBond
Mar 22nd, 2002, 12:24 PM
There will be a time when SSSnake desides to do what we all want with that girl, and untill he does let us just leave him alone about that. It is one subject that he does not want to talk about

Cannibal Clown
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:09 PM
Then let's talk about kangaroos, or maybe the letter "B". Howabout we discuss global warming and go outside with arasol cans and kill of the ozone layer. It'll be fun!:p

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
There will be a time when SSSnake desides to do what we all want with that girl, and untill he does let us just leave him alone about that. It is one subject that he does not want to talk about

I dont care if we do talk about it.She outta my reach and atleast i can accept the fact now.Im no longer trying to convince myself otherwise.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:01 PM
Don't worry SSSnake. I feel that even though, I have a steady friendship with liz, I know That I'll never have a chanse with her. Every day we seem to seperate more and more and loose interest in each other. I'm thinking of just giving up of even trying with her all together. I'ts a hopeless love anyways. No future in it.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:04 PM
Liz does like you man.She's always so playful with you and doesnt seem to mind when you grab her to get something back or anything.She gets mad when you dont talk to her.I say you got it made.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:07 PM
Maybe you're right.

When she gets back from Japan, I'm going to try something with her, and if I like the responce I get, then I'll continue trying to win her heart. But If I don't like her reaction, I'll forget about her all together.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:10 PM
Dont quit on someone you actually have a chance with.Just keep it up thats all i can say.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:12 PM
I hope you're right. I just hope that I see some sort of feelings from her toward me sooner or later. To at least make m,e feel like she has real feelings for me.

Only time can say I guess.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:14 PM
Ok a girl that talks to you that much and likes your company must have feelings for you.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:40 PM
It seems that this thread has officially became a relation ship crisis thread. Perhaps we should just ask anyone who has trobles with their significant other to just come here and talk about it and try to get some sort of suport from others in the same situation.

Besides, several pages ago, didn't Mourdor say that there was a girl that he liked. Why don't we get him into this as well.

I know the girl he likes, and I think he should go for it. If he really likes her, then there's really no reason not to. Besides, she is a nice girl. Not a friend of mine, but her locker is right besides mine and I talk to her on a rare occasion. Her and Mourdor would get along well together.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:01 PM
Hay how does the girl mourdor likes look like.Is she real hot?Anyways he should give it a try he probably has a pretty good chance with her compared to mine with the girl i like.

007_JamesBond
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:37 PM
Mourdor wants a chick, wow we must find out to the bat cave robin

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 29th, 2002, 01:07 AM
CC told me about her and she sounds like a very nice person.They'll also seem alike in some things from what CC said.

007_JamesBond
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:08 PM
Really, well we must meet her then, what do you know about her? anything?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:10 PM
Ah i know shes a girl and CC has a locker right next to her.Thats about it,maybe would could try to get something on her when we go back to school.:evil:

007_JamesBond
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:15 PM
AH what ever well find out, she sounds pretty nice

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:30 PM
HMMMMM i must find out who you are talking about and see for myself if she is hott or not....."Wait up Batman!!!"

007_JamesBond
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:33 PM
nah nah nah nah nah Batman! we are offcome Robin use the bat computer to run a city wide search

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:34 PM
Batman i cant find anything right now i need more time but wait whats this joker is destroying the city

007_JamesBond
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:43 PM
quick Robin to the Bat wing we will destroy that clown menace, Robin away!!!

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:45 PM
LOL Batman look out penguin is shooting at us:ghost:

007_JamesBond
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:46 PM
launches a grappling hook up and starts to swoop down and launches a baterrang at that poor excuse for a bird

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:48 PM
Hey batman can i drive now you have all the fun and get all the girls let me drive i want the women

007_JamesBond
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Well I suppose but only untill we meet our next foe and then I will have to take over because, you are my assistant

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 29th, 2002, 04:00 PM
You know that this thread isnt for spamming,that what those other 2 are for.So please keep it a little on topic.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 29th, 2002, 04:00 PM
Thanks batman you are a really a great guy

007_JamesBond
Mar 29th, 2002, 04:09 PM
yes I know but if you find a chick and she has the bat signal on her she is mine, I branded all my chicks but if there is one that doesn't have the symbol she is yours

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 29th, 2002, 04:10 PM
You know that this thread isnt for spamming,that what those other 2 are for.So please keep it a little on topic.

O bit me youve done your share of spamming quit trying to be must cool and stop acting like mourdor all serious and crap otherwise ill start calling you mourdor the second from now on

007_JamesBond
Mar 29th, 2002, 04:13 PM
just having good fun, and in a sense we are expressing our selves I sometimes wish that I could be batman cape and all, lol

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 30th, 2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Neo_Soldier28

O bit me youve done your share of spamming quit trying to be must cool and stop acting like mourdor all serious and crap otherwise ill start calling you mourdor the second from now on

Ok nevermind i'll be good about stuff like that now.Maybe im being an A$$ because things arent going right for me.Anyways sorry for the comment above.Anyways does anyone want to make fun of me for still not talking to the girl i like

007_JamesBond
Mar 30th, 2002, 11:32 AM
CC was telling me about all the stuff he did when he spent the night at your house concerning it sounds like he had fun, lol
and about the batman thing we all have our moments, no problem

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 30th, 2002, 02:01 PM
Yeah CC definatley got to do some interesting stuff he even got to go to a gas station.

007_JamesBond
Mar 30th, 2002, 06:11 PM
Only wish that I could have been there, next time though, what did he do at the gas station? he forgot to tell me about that

BowevelJoe
Mar 30th, 2002, 09:55 PM
nope no more making fun off, just wondering why you havent still made your move...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 31st, 2002, 02:25 AM
Hay now, i said hi to her isnt that good enough.Besides im to chicken to talk to her so i tell CC to.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 31st, 2002, 02:58 PM
Yeah. In one weekend, I was able to go to SSSnake's girls house and talk to her MOm, then go to her work and talk to her boss, then on the phone talk to her really hot sister for about twenty minutes, then the next day, we went to her work again and I ytalked to her for about fifteen minutes and later that night I talked to her on the phone for about seven minutes.

She's a real nice person to talk to. She didn't seem to be too annoyed at me.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 31st, 2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Yeah. In one weekend, I was able to go to SSSnake's girls house and talk to her MOm, then go to her work and talk to her boss, then on the phone talk to her really hot sister for about twenty minutes, then the next day, we went to her work again and I ytalked to her for about fifteen minutes and later that night I talked to her on the phone for about seven minutes.

She's a real nice person to talk to. She didn't seem to be too annoyed at me.

Yeah Right LOL:laugh: I wish.Anyways im glad you had fun talking to her.

007_JamesBond
Mar 31st, 2002, 04:42 PM
sounds like fun, what will CC do next? that is the question at hand

BowevelJoe
Mar 31st, 2002, 10:01 PM
well you better watch out man, she might just start liking CC, you gotta talk to her yourself man...CC might even start licking her himself...ya gotta watch it with things like that lol

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 1st, 2002, 03:56 PM
I dont care if she starts to like CC.The best man will deserve her and CC is definatley a better man than i am.

007_JamesBond
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:12 PM
No offense SSSnake but sometimes too hard on your self in my opinion

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:16 PM
I have my reasons.Anyways what i say i stand by and nobody's going to change my mind hahahahah

Cannibal Clown
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:17 PM
No kidding. You slam on yourself constantly, like it's your religion or something.

And I've seen you act very mature and you're far more serious and normal than I am. I'm sure if you show her the other side of you, She'll go for ya. Because trust me, you're a far more deserving man than I am.

Or perhaps I'm being to hard on myself and I should forget Liz and go for your girl.

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
No kidding. You slam on yourself constantly, like it's your religion or something.

And I've seen you act very mature and you're far more serious and normal than I am. I'm sure if you show her the other side of you, She'll go for ya. Because trust me, you're a far more deserving man than I am.

Or perhaps I'm being to hard on myself and I should forget Liz and go for your girl.

Now theres an idea for you.Go for it,like i care,really i dont.

007_JamesBond
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:20 PM
I think that you both should just go for it. after all there is no point in living if you cant feel alive, but what ever happens.......

What are some of your reasons SSSnake?

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:27 PM
LOL Lets see reasons.I'm unsuccessful at most of things i do.Lots of people hate me for stupid reasons.I can't get a girl.I make an ass outta myself and continoulsy pester people.

007_JamesBond
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:28 PM
and then there is me I make an ass out of myself all the time and annoy people aswell, CC does the same, and what are you not sucessful at doing?

Cannibal Clown
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:29 PM
Well, for me like I've said before, I'm afraid that if I ever do tell Liz how i feel, she'd get uncompfortable around me and then the friendship that I do have with her would dissapear. That would be far worse than going for the rest of my life not knowing if I had a chance with her or not.

But the temptation is always there, and it's growing every day.

And in all seriousness, I favor her over SSSnake's girl any day. Simply because I like her so much. But she doesn't win in the looks department.

IcyMourdor
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:31 PM
That's a description of me. I have no hard time talking to girls i like. You needs some better reasons than that Will.

007_JamesBond
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:33 PM
that doesn't matter CC, it is just what you think, CC one of these times possibly years from now you will be looking back and wonder what would have happened if I would have just taken that chance, if this is bothering you I will leave it alone, I just dont want to get you pissed off at me CC.

Cannibal Clown
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:39 PM
Naw, I don't mind talking about it. I do with you anyways a lot at school. But here, we don't have Liz tapping on my shoulder, wondering who I was talking about.

BowevelJoe
Apr 1st, 2002, 09:27 PM
Do something like that CC, be talking to 007, and bring her name up, and make sure that she is near and you act like you dont see her, but bring her name up and make sure that she hears her name but dont be like YEAH! SHELLY! YEAH! HER! or something stupid and obvious like that, and 007 can ask you how you feel about her, and say well i dunno man, sometimes i think we could go farther than being just friends, and give her the IDEA that you could like her like that,and if she wants to step up then she knows, and shes not like GOOD GOD! HE LOOKS AT ME THROUGH MY WINDOW AT NIGHT!!?!? AAAAAAAAAAHH!!....yeah..er...but ya got what i meant lol..

Cannibal Clown
Apr 1st, 2002, 09:30 PM
I think about setting things up like that from time to time, to make it seem like it was all an accedent, and I didn't know she was there. But it's hard to set things like that up. Life isn't like the movies you know.

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 1st, 2002, 09:32 PM
Here's an idea just write her a big long letter like i did to sammy.It didnt work out for me but i'm pretty damn sure it will for you.

BowevelJoe
Apr 1st, 2002, 09:45 PM
aye, but ive pulled it off before and it wasnt that hard, its just one of those right place right time things, get her schedule down, that makes it peice o cake

Cannibal Clown
Apr 1st, 2002, 09:52 PM
I guess it takes talent.

Hey Boweveljoe, the Glee Club is becoming a bit Starch, would you like to join.

All you have to do is put down in you sig, "Member of the GLEE club" and you're in. Come on, join the group. So far all we got is SSSnake, 007, and myself. We need more recruits.

BowevelJoe
Apr 1st, 2002, 09:57 PM
haha sweetness, easiest club ive ever joined, you need to make a fee or something lol..

007_JamesBond
Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:19 PM
that is one idea Bowevel, we must recruit more for the Glee club, a fee would be nice

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:39 PM
So whats the topic now.My problems with sammy or getting CC to ask out Liz.Or is it both or none.Somebody clue me in.

BowevelJoe
Apr 2nd, 2002, 10:14 PM
i dunno dude, but you NEeed to bust a move on your girl before i get her! :) jk man, but hurry before some focker that doesnt deserve her gets ahold of her!

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 2nd, 2002, 10:17 PM
i dunno dude, but you NEeed to bust a move on your girl before i get her! :) jk man, but hurry before some focker that doesnt deserve her gets ahold of her!

Too late :( .....Its already happened.

007_JamesBond
Apr 3rd, 2002, 12:03 PM
but you dont know how long it will last though, bud
for all you know it could end tomorrow, you if the time came would you take the chance, SSSnake?

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 3rd, 2002, 05:59 PM
No i wouldnt take the chance.I don't need to ask her out.There are so many other people more deserving than i am.Im just one person and i can't make a difference.

007_JamesBond
Apr 3rd, 2002, 07:59 PM
yes but sometimes all it takes is one

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:01 PM
I am the ONE muh hahahahaha.Sammy beware ARRRRRRRRR

007_JamesBond
Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:08 PM
thats the way to think, lol

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:11 PM
Yeah thats what ill do.i go to school jump in front of her and yell "ARRR shimmer me poon.ARR ,aRR ,arr

007_JamesBond
Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:13 PM
I can only begin to wonder what she would be thinking as you did this, what do you think that she would do?

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:16 PM
She would probably give me a really really odd look and then bust out laughing at my stupidity.I would probably be laughing at myself.

007_JamesBond
Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:45 PM
I would probably start laughing aswell, then I would probably start my rambling antics about nothing

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 3rd, 2002, 09:28 PM
Yeah well anyways i think im just going to leave her alone.She seems better off not having me in her life and bugging her all the time.

007_JamesBond
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:04 PM
noble decission I suppose, but it would be funny, you can ask questions about my life if you want

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:48 PM
Whos the girl your after 007?

007_JamesBond
Apr 4th, 2002, 08:50 PM
Well I haven't really thought about that in a while,I will have to think about that one, good question though

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:40 PM
Man what are we gonna talk about now that i've finally given up on sammy.What will we talk about?

Hadoken
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:16 AM
I believe this topic now belongs to both sssnake and 007_jamesbond.:D

BowevelJoe
Apr 5th, 2002, 07:54 AM
well if thats what you want to do Ssnake then i guess do that, but dont you go looking back on your life 10 years from now and be like DAMNIT! SHITTT!! WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!??! STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!!........or somethng like that, always think about that before jumping into something, or stopping the chase for something :)

007_JamesBond
Apr 5th, 2002, 12:38 PM
if in 10 years he does that and regrets all we can do is watch and laugh, lol

Cannibal Clown
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:26 PM
This is cool. Friday after school, I was standing in the hall alone, and sammy and her friends passed me by. Then sammy stopped talking and smiled and waived at me.

I thought that was rerally cool. In the crowded halls, she took time out of her busy schedural and smiled at me, while in the middle of a conversation at that! Cool huh?

And I've officially decided that I'm not going to bother with Liz. After a while I've noticed that she doesn't even like me that much anymore. I don't really consider us friends in the first place, just someone I can hold a conversation with.

Oh well, I think she's got a boyfriend by now anyways. Some guy from out of town i think. I'm not sure, I don't pay much attention any more.

And i notice that whenever we talk, I'm usually the one who walks up to her, so I'm sure I'm becoming more of a nuesemce by now.

Well, better luck for you SSSnake, unless I get really lucky and find a way to get Sammy for myself!

IcyMourdor
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:35 PM
Hmmm...two guys going after the same girl. This is going to be funny. Good Luck to ya Steve.

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:55 PM
I said i don't care.I've pretty much given up on her even though i still have strong feelings for her.Anyways it doesnt matter,like i said earlier best man gets her,and im not the best man.

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:05 PM
My, my....this thread has gotten pretty healthy. :laugh: Well, SSSnake, I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to give it up, even though there still might be a chance. And Cannibal, I'm sorry too. Maybe there'll be other chicks in the future, when the time is right. But, hey both of you.....please don't be like, regretting it 10 years from now, otherwise both of you will be talking about the girls that got away. :laugh: But, I'm pretty sure by then...both of ya will find someone else. :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:11 PM
Ah i dont need no one.I can live by myself who needs a companion.

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:17 PM
Heh, though you say that, not everyone wants to be alone. Maybe I'm wrong on your part, but it seems to me, you're a pretty lonely guy that just wants someone to understand you and see the real you. Well, I can't really say anything since I don't know you, but it just seems that way to me. :)

007_JamesBond
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:35 PM
yeah I think that you are right, our life plan when we are old, os to live across from each other and yell at passing kids for looking at our lawns, lol

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Yeah sounds like a plan.Anyways what else can we talk about.Lets give CC advise on how to get sammy :weep: Sob,sniff.Then he could have a better chance.

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Heh, maybe I'll join you guys. :D I'm gonna be this old bag who has nothing better to do, except try to play games and break all my fingers doing so. :laugh:

007_JamesBond
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:45 PM
good plan, thats what I am going to do and I am sticking to it, ha ha ha

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:55 PM
Yes, and we can all help each other out by taking whoever is hurt to the hospital. :laugh: Just shriek in pain, and we'll be there. :laugh:

007_JamesBond
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:57 PM
yeah what ever you do watch your hip, they break alot

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:58 PM
Yup! Especially watch it when you're gonna use the bathroom....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Whoa...this thread is getting outta hand....:right:

007_JamesBond
Apr 6th, 2002, 09:00 PM
oh yeah those bathroom breaks are the pits, yeah but this thread is getting fun

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 09:03 PM
You know, I always do wonder what'll happen and be like when I grow old. I drink so many liquids, so when I'm old the bathroom thing is gonna be a killer. :laugh: :right:

007_JamesBond
Apr 6th, 2002, 09:04 PM
yeah, and it will take you an hour to get there, another hour to go, but in the middle it will take a half an hour to remember what you were doing, this is getting very interesting

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 09:06 PM
:laugh: :laugh: Exactly!! Hell, even now, I forget what I'm doing! Imagine what'll happen when I grow old! I'll probably forget to pull up my pants or something. :laugh:

BowevelJoe
Apr 6th, 2002, 11:32 PM
that only happens when your old? im only 16! ehh..wait..not that this has ever happend to me.. heh..stop looking at me likethat! :(

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:50 AM
So what were talking nonsense now lol.Ok then let it be.Strawberry shortcake is the best.

Hadoken
Apr 7th, 2002, 02:40 AM
strawberry shortcake is good.
whats the most you`ve eaten? of anything at all.
I once ate 13 taco`s in one sitting, and on the 14th one, i just held it in my hand and fell asleep. lol
It was just too damn tiring. but at least I got 20 bucks from my bro for eating 10. he said he`d give me 20 more if I could eat 15. didnt make it though...:P

Qjij_jijQ
Apr 7th, 2002, 06:12 AM
Hmm... 13 tacos hein ? That's pretty impressive...

Well, I also have a littl' story to tell you, but it's not a record or anythin'... 'cept if you count being stupid as a record ;)

Okay, my brother and his friends used to go very often to McDonalds and one day, they decided to hide behind the machine that's outide, where you order in your car ( you probably know what I'm talkin' about... ) Anyway, they were hidin' behind some bushes right by that machine and when people came up to it and started orderin' their stuff, they would scream out thinks like "2 Cokes" - "3 Big Macs" - "Fries" The persons that were orderin' had no idea what was goin' on and the people that worked there got so annoyed that they got out and started chasin' after my brother and his friends... :)

... and Yes, my brother's always like that.

Cannibal Clown
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:41 AM
Well, at least now we're back on topic. Expressing ourselfs in public. I'm too shy to do something like that. Too may people I don't know watching me act like an idiot.

The only time I ever do anything like that is at school, where everyone already thinks of me as a moron. So it doesn't matter really.

007_JamesBond
Apr 7th, 2002, 02:57 PM
In public or in private, I pretty much do what ever I want and dont really care what others think

IcyMourdor
Apr 7th, 2002, 03:20 PM
I usually do whatever I want. The only time I don't is when a nice girl is around, then I just become a dumbass and do nothing and look like more of an idiot.

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 7th, 2002, 03:49 PM
Me i usually make an ass outta myself at school manily because like CC and 007 i dont care what people think of me.Girls call me a jerk i dont care.Guys laugh at me for being dumb thats there problem.

007_JamesBond
Apr 7th, 2002, 04:35 PM
we got the philosophy, weshould write a book

BowevelJoe
Apr 7th, 2002, 04:51 PM
ahh, im in the middle in school, i dont go to either side, so when i do something stupid, i always have somwhere to go :)

i rember one time this really nice, but shy girl sat on one of those little reese peanut butter things and made this big doo doo looking streak on her pants, and she was too embarrased to get up, so i jumped up on a table, spilled my milk all over my pants and said that i just pissed my pants and asked everyone if i could have some napkins....damn i hate detention...shit happens eh?

merylsilverburg
Apr 7th, 2002, 06:29 PM
ahh, im in the middle in school, i dont go to either side, so when i do something stupid, i always have somwhere to go :)

i rember one time this really nice, but shy girl sat on one of those little reese peanut butter things and made this big doo doo looking streak on her pants, and she was too embarrased to get up, so i jumped up on a table, spilled my milk all over my pants and said that i just pissed my pants and asked everyone if i could have some napkins....damn i hate detention...shit happens eh?

Aw, Bowevel, that's really nice of you to do that. :)

Anyway, in public, I'm shy and quiet and I don't talk much (I really don't know how to talk to other people not in my family) but when I'm at home, I'm loud and moody. I actually laugh and smile when I'm at home. At school, I never laugh, rarely does anyone see me smile....hmm...yup, yeah, that's about it.

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 7th, 2002, 07:23 PM
LOL im like that sometimes,but most of the time i just do whatever and usually make a scene :D

BowevelJoe
Apr 7th, 2002, 08:23 PM
i try not to be too shy at school, ah man Meryl you just need some good friends to open up too at school...remember our date on wednesday! :)

merylsilverburg
Apr 7th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Meryl you just need some good friends to open up too at school...remember our date on wednesday! :)

Eh to.... for everyone reading this......it's not what you think! It all started in the Anime Forum...... :right: :heh:

BowevelJoe
Apr 7th, 2002, 08:50 PM
:( shot once again :roll: :laugh:

Hadoken
Apr 8th, 2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Pintikin
Hmm... 13 tacos hein ?

eh, hein?

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 8th, 2002, 05:32 PM
Dun dun da,what are we all on now.Topic anyone?

The Boondock Saint
Apr 8th, 2002, 05:49 PM
don't look at me man, i'm new here...

i recently got accepted into USC... South Carolina. Since that's where i live and i'm a lazy sack of shit, that's what i'm in for. still, i'm psyched up about it...

you guys must know each other really well. man, i know that whenever a new guy comes into forums it's weird for him, but you guys seem like you've been here for sooo long. oh well. so, what else is up?

besides your love lives i guess. that seems to be a topic of choice on this thread.:cool:
that cool face would be better if you guys had a smokin' smiley...

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 8th, 2002, 08:58 PM
Boondock,maybe i should say welcome to the forums.Yeah all of us know each other pretty well some of us know each other personally so it works out for some interesting posts.Anyways congrats on getting into USC hope it goes well.

BowevelJoe
Apr 8th, 2002, 09:03 PM
aye, i keep getting SHOT watch out for the women on this board, they go for the eyes! :shock: :shock: :shock: :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 8th, 2002, 09:34 PM
aye, i keep getting SHOT watch out for the women on this board, they go for the eyes! :shock: :shock: :shock: :laugh:

What do you mean by that if you dont mind me asking.

BowevelJoe
Apr 9th, 2002, 06:45 AM
ahh just think about it a wee bit, maybe even a girl can get on and explain *puts on bullet proof vest*

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 9th, 2002, 07:23 AM
You keep on getting more and more mysterious boweveljoe.

007_JamesBond
Apr 9th, 2002, 07:29 AM
90% of the times that you got shot, you pull out a gun and try to do it your self, dont worry about it SSSnake gets shot all the time here, lol

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 9th, 2002, 07:32 AM
Yes definatley.Getting shot hurts.Espically through the heart.:mad:

007_JamesBond
Apr 9th, 2002, 07:35 AM
only if you dont have protection

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 9th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Hurts no matter what with protection or not.No armor can protect you from a heart break.

007_JamesBond
Apr 10th, 2002, 07:24 AM
only your soul can redeame you, and put you back on the right track

BowevelJoe
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:00 AM
aye..nothing can save you from it...but you can ALWAYS get over it though..that just takes time..

007_JamesBond
Apr 11th, 2002, 11:25 AM
beside the point, How many of you just want out sometimes? Out. I mean sometimes I feel like I want everything around me just to stop, everything. That way I can just do what I want to

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 11th, 2002, 06:48 PM
Hay i want out everyday.Can't stand some crap i hear everyday,makes me feel bad :(

IcyMourdor
Apr 11th, 2002, 10:56 PM
I just wish it was that easy. The ability to make things stop so you can think about all the things that are happening. It'd be perfect.

007_JamesBond
Apr 12th, 2002, 11:08 AM
I would do it just so some people would leave me alone and out of things, because with my parents I always get dragged in and I dont want to

The Boondock Saint
Apr 12th, 2002, 09:22 PM
stop? you mean like stopping time like in that nickelodean movie clockstoppers?

heh, just trying to lighten the atmosphere guys...

007_JamesBond
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:56 PM
alright that is enough of that, kind of but, not I just want everything to stop and nothing more, sometimes I just want out

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 16th, 2002, 07:34 AM
So what is the topic now.Even reading over the last pages didn't help me.New subject anyone?

Infernal Mass
Apr 17th, 2002, 04:09 AM
alright new topic under the expressing yourself topic..

I can't stand people with bad breath..:disgust:
i just wish i could go like two weeks without running into someone with bad breath.Like today i was talking with this really cute girl when all of a sudden this fool walks up and i don't even remember what he said..it was nasty smellin' !:blergh:
I just wanted to curl up into a ball and die.It was like all the hairs on my head just stood up and everything got blurry.i just wish everyone would take a minute or two and brush thier teeth..it should be a law.

007_JamesBond
Apr 17th, 2002, 11:20 AM
Bad breath doesn't really effect me that much, of course unless it is so rancid plants are dying, well then what the hell

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 17th, 2002, 03:49 PM
Oh bad breath is bad,same goes for b/o.People with bad higene make me mad.They should stay at home