PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars trailer on Fox tonight.

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:54 PM
That's right!! Warm up those VCR's, right in between Malcolm in the middle and the X files, Fox is broadcasting a brand new Episode 2 trailer. This one is entitled "Clone War" and is supposed to contain 2 and a half minutes of new footage. This airs aroung 9:00 PM eastern, thats one hour from now!

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:07 PM
*wants to see the trailer*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:19 PM
Horray im going to see the trailer,cant wait.

Soul Angel
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:31 PM
Probably won't see the trailor or will miss it :heh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:37 PM
I saw the trailer.All i can say is wow,gotta see that movie

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:02 PM
OMG!!! This movie is going to rock! If you missed it get over to the official site and download it!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:05 PM
Yeah i noticed anakin loves to dress in dark colors.You can tell he's evil

BowevelJoe
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:26 PM
it looks sweet, Boba Fett rocks!

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
it looks sweet, Boba Fett rocks!

Actually in this film Boba's a little kid. Jango Fett is the bad mutha this time. (I'm grabbing screenshots from the trailer as I post this ;) )

Jango Fett (http://thq.wotf.net/clonewar/CloneWar45.jpg)

BlackThornn
Mar 11th, 2002, 01:00 AM
*jaw dropped.. just grinning a little lopsidedly after downloading it* ......Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.........!

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 11th, 2002, 01:22 AM
I grabbed over 130 still from the trailer so if any of you SW fans want to check them out click here (http://thq.wotf.net/clonewar1.html)

BlackThornn
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:30 AM
Man. I can't wait to see that movie! It looks alot better than even the ep. 1 trailers...and those were pretty good. :)

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:42 AM
ahh Jango sounds sweet too, i wonder who would win in a duel? ahh something to wonder about eh?

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:37 PM
It looks awesome but I hope there's a lot more in the movie from what they just showed, movies these days put a lil too much in their trailors so there's no element of surprise while your watching the actual movie...all there is is..."oh yeah I remember that from the trailor"

Spirit
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:51 PM
looks good
hopes that it will be different from episode one

trunks69420
Mar 11th, 2002, 01:52 PM
looks awesome! May 16th will mos def a day that i skip school.:peoples:

kupoartist
Mar 11th, 2002, 03:36 PM
I'm fairly in-different to Star Wars myself, but plan to see the movie nonetheless...

Oh and does anyone else feel that "Attack Of the Clones" is just about the worst, most uninspiring title you could give a Star Wars film?

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by the_artist
Oh and does anyone else feel that "Attack Of the Clones" is just about the worst, most uninspiring title you could give a Star Wars film?

When I first heard the title I was all WHAT??????? But I'm used to it now and it doesn't seem as bad. I though "The Phantom Menace" was a strange title too. It sounded like a Scooby Doo episode.

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:43 PM
ahh man, i thought the title sounded really really corny but the movie itself looks pretty damn sweet!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:25 PM
Did anyone figure out what the deal with the clones are.

DragonSphere
Mar 12th, 2002, 01:01 AM
Isn't it because Chancellor Palpatine wants to create an army for the Republic? And I guess cloning is more efficient than recruiting.

I really liked the battle scenes during the trailer. Who'd ever wanna miss 6 or more Jedis fighting in a war?:cool:

BlackThornn
Mar 12th, 2002, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by DragonSphere
Isn't it because Chancellor Palpatine wants to create an army for the Republic? And I guess cloning is more efficient than recruiting.

I think the idea is he is cloning Jango Fett; one of the strongest and all-round best soldiers in the republic. Cloning an entire of him would make an all but unstoppable force of peacekeepers to surpass with numbers and skill both what the Jedi comprised with just thier few powerful knights.

I really liked the battle scenes during the trailer. Who'd ever wanna miss 6 or more Jedis fighting in a war?:cool:

I know I sure as hell wouldn't. :)

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:01 AM
*screams*

http://thq.wotf.net/banners/lance.jpg

BlackThornn
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
*screams*

http://thq.wotf.net/banners/lance.jpg

Good god no.......

trunks69420
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:47 PM
That is piss poor! I hope that ****** doesnt ruin the movie. From what i heard, theyre only in it for a brief moment... THANK GOD!!
Well, you saw the trailer. Did anyone see the X-Files?? Or does noone like that show here??

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:08 PM
OMG! that a$$ is the movie.God no,will this terror ever end.

MADRUCKIS
Mar 12th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Wai Wai Wai Wait the F$@# up

All that stuff is true about him being in the movie?????
For the love of god, NO!

Anyways, yes yes......the title is definately horrible, like Episode 3 gonna be called "Return to the Red Planet" or some cheesy crap like that. I dunno where they get these titles.
I love the fact that Anakin is all full of himself, it sort of sets up his belief in himself and stuff. Great great.........can't wait.

DragonSphere
Mar 12th, 2002, 11:11 PM
No crappy boy-band member should deserve to be a Jedi knight! :frust:

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 12th, 2002, 11:20 PM
Well I don't really think it's him since he was absent from the shoot. I did some checking around. Breathe easy folks :p

BowevelJoe
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:06 AM
i hope not...dont tell me lucas is a sellout too...ick man...that is just pure CRAP :laugh:

BlackThornn
Mar 13th, 2002, 11:16 AM
I'd never pay to see another freakin' thing by Lucas if he stuck a canned-boyband member into one of his movies. That's... just wrong.

Reid
Mar 13th, 2002, 12:01 PM
I don't know what to think about Episode 2. Episode 1 was really, really bad, kind of killing what interest I had left in Star Wars.
I'll still probably go to see it though, just in case it is good.

Hm . . . but I hope *N Sync isn't in it. That's worse than Jar Jar Binks.

:disturb: