PDA

View Full Version : Anything wrong?

Pu the Owl
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Is there anything you didn't like at all in MGS or MGS2?
For example some parts of the plot or some character you really can't stand or anything about the gameplay?

Post your complaints here! :D

BowevelJoe
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:05 PM
MGS2=too many movies, it killed the gameplay, when you thought you were about to do something, it just played right through it in the movie, that kinda pissed me off lol

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Well One Thing I Didn't Like in MGS2 Was, I Couldn't Play As Snake As Much As I Wanted To. Waited More Then 2 Years For The Game To Be Snake Again. And Well.....It Didn't Really Happen.

I'd Try Not To Peek Into This Thread, As I Will Try To Defend (And I Know I'll Win It) Each And Every Complain!

Killuminati
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:46 PM
not enough Snake! same problem as Makg

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:52 PM
Yup...Needed More Of Snake! But Hey Xiliphore Thats A Wicked Banner Uve Got There!.! Although It Doesn't Work...But I Copied The Link And Checked It Out!.! :)

merylsilverburg
Jan 24th, 2002, 11:00 PM
My biggest gripe would have to be like MakgSnake's and Xiliphore's....not enough of Snake and playing that guy, Raiden. :mad: I mean....what's that about?! Otherwise that, MGS2 was so great and MGS...I had no complaints about that. ;) :D

Spirit
Jan 25th, 2002, 04:08 PM
hmmmm I'd have to say that I wanted to see more of snake in MGS and MGS2, they were both just way too short games which could have been expended on....

Killuminati
Jan 25th, 2002, 06:32 PM
thanks Makg. it wasnt that hard to make it either.

do u know a free hosting site that i can upload it to?

MakgSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Well...U Can Host Ure Banners On This (http://www.liquid2k.com) Site. Its Pretty Cool!.! Or Somepeople Try Homestead, But For That I Think U Have To Pay 5$ A Month Or Something!.! Check It Out :)

Killuminati
Jan 25th, 2002, 08:32 PM
too bad i cant sign up to Liquid2k
they dont accept hotmail addys........grrrrrr

BowevelJoe
Jan 26th, 2002, 12:20 AM
haha, because hotmail adds are free, and people use them all the time to get to stuff, that well, ah man nm its to confusing to explain lol

yeah Snake would have been good, but hes getting pretty old lol, he looked older in MGS than he did MGS2

Spirit
Jan 26th, 2002, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
haha, because hotmail adds are free, and people use them all the time to get to stuff, that well, ah man nm its to confusing to explain lol

yeah Snake would have been good, but hes getting pretty old lol, he looked older in MGS than he did MGS2
what do you mean dude? there's no way he looked older in MGS. I mean c'mon imagine the moment where he's walking through those cold crates and how young he looks. He looked like he was 25-30 there, in MGS2 he looked around 40!

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe

Ure Kidding Me Right?.! Snake Looked Sooooooo YOUNG In MGS. And MGS2, he Looked Like A OLD MAN! (Still Amazingly SEXY And Handsome Though)

Spirit
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:00 AM
25-30 isn't young for you MS? lol

Reid
Jan 26th, 2002, 10:48 AM
I wish there would've been more boss fights in MGS2.

That was probably the most disappointing part of the game for me, 'cause I was really looking forward to fighting Ocelot again, and Fortune, Ninja etc.

Killuminati
Jan 26th, 2002, 11:36 PM
i found one! yeah i also had the problem of not fighting Ocelot

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Xiliphore
i found one! yeah i also had the problem of not fighting Ocelot
Same Here, I Was Soooooo LOOKING Forward To That!.! Cause I HATE Him The Most!.! He Is SMART And Cunning And Thinks Hes A SMART ASS. I Just Wanna KILL HIM Soo BAD!! :D :D :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:23 AM
I also really was disapointed in not fightin ocelot it would of been better to fight him than solidus