PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil : Outbreak

THAB
Mar 23rd, 2004, 09:19 AM
Hello

Is there any walkthrough for Resident Evil : Outbreak ?

I have this game but i need a walkthrough for continue the game.

Daedaelus
Mar 23rd, 2004, 01:21 PM
If a guide exists, you can find it here. (http://www.gamefaqs.com)

THAB
Mar 25th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Hello Daedaelus
:cool:
I find it in www.gamefaqs.com !!!

Thank you very much;)

Daedaelus
Mar 25th, 2004, 10:44 AM
No problem man.

Hyuga
Mar 25th, 2004, 10:51 AM
hey daedaelus you have a guide of chaos legion

Daedaelus
Mar 25th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Same website man. Just click the link above.

REChick14
Mar 26th, 2004, 06:38 PM
What is this? RE: Outbreak is already released and i had no idea? Im so ashamed. I thought it came out April 1st. Ive been saving up for this game and im desperate to play it. Its been a while since any new RE games came out for PS2 and im dying to try this game out. Anyway THAB how is the game? When i get it ill be sure to tell you and maybe we could play sometime.

Nelo Angelo
Mar 26th, 2004, 07:40 PM
It does come out on April 1st.

Those guys must've preordered it or live in Japan.

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 5th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Yeah I just played this game recently online and I must say its pretty damn neat. I don't understand why you would need a strat for it, the game is pretty damn easy.

REChick14
Apr 7th, 2004, 09:23 PM
YYAYY! I finally got it! Ladies and Gents if you would like to play with me my sn for it is of course rechick14! This game is awesome, I love it! Hope to play with some of ya! ;)

Beretta55
Apr 7th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Indeed outbreak is very awesome. I just wish they could of kinked a few things out in the offline mode the AI most importantly. Since sometimes they can be really screwy,havent played online yet so i cant say anything on that matter.

But this game is good could of been greater in diffrent aspects but still a good game.
My favirote characters are David,kevin,jim and george. Jim may be a whiner but least he can already have items placed on the map while entering the room the first time.