PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmm forbidden siren...

Berserker
Mar 18th, 2004, 08:24 AM
It's out and I got it straight away. I only played it for one hour so far, it's a strange game. It can go either way good or bad it's a very VERY original way of gameplay and storytelling and it takes some time to get used to.
It's kind of a stealth horror game so far, where you switch between playable characters for each sort of "mission".
Not really scary so far, but I haven't had the chance to give it the silent hill treatment, lights out after midnight.
I'll keep you guys posted.

Infernal Mass
Apr 29th, 2004, 12:24 PM
hey berserker, i didn't even see this thread.. :(

How was the game? Were you able to finish it..any unlockables or anything..

Berserker
May 4th, 2004, 01:22 AM
Haven't played it much I'm affraid, it's quite difficult now is stealth not my best asset. I find the graphics a bit dissapointing, gameplay is fluently.
I'm not too far in the game (I only finished like 8 parts or something) but the levels are quite repetitive up till now, I hope that changes otherwise it might not turn out too good. I'll keep you posted since I'm planning some gaming nights this week :D

Berserker
May 7th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Got a bit further, more of the same I'm afraid. The game is quite challenging in a good way, but it ain't scary for a bit the only thing nerve wrecking is the fear that you screw up and have to start from the beginning of the level. It's cool to play, but I've expected more...well I guess I've just have to wait for SH the room for my daily dose of raised neck hair.