PDA

View Full Version : Gameshark2 for Ps2 Trouble!

kamari-ice
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:16 PM
I don't have the sharkport or the shark-keyboard.I can't get codes for the dang thing, lord, I need to know, this dang thing is so hard.I got it for ffx, and I can't return it.Someone help me, RIGHT NOW.Really right NOW.These things don't tell you, you have to have something, please help!:(

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:22 PM
You have the gameshark 2? with the memory card/disc setup? My bud had one and it stopped working. Plus the FFX code he used didn't work.

kamari-ice
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:23 PM
Do you know how to do it
?

Yuna
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:26 PM
Awww soz, I don't know anything about the GameShark...sorry. :(

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:31 PM
Don't you have instuctions? I think you put the GS in the memory card slot and put in the cd. Then after you select the codes you'll switch it with the game cd.

kamari-ice
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Okay here is what I did.My game has already been saved to a memory card.

I followed the instructions in the manual.Then I put the gameshark thing in the slot above the first controller.Then I put my megamemory memory card {that i saved final fantasy x to last week}, and I turned it on.Then I pressed the open button, and inserted the disc that came with it.After that, I went to gameshark codes, then I clicked add new game title.I entered the title Final Fantasy X, and the slot below that I entered a code from here http://www.rpgplanet.com/ff9/ff10/ and clicked done on the little keyboard.When I clicked done it came to another screen, and there, I pushed the circle button to go to the code I put in.I did that for all of them, accept for the ones that had more than one code.Then I clicked Start, and did the game thing, I took out the disc and put in Final Fantasy X, and left the gameshark thing in the slot.Do I have to do the game all over again, or did I do something wrong?

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:03 PM
My friend brought his GS over one night and this is how it worked. I put the GS in memory slot 2 ( I left my other memory card in slot 1). I boot the system with the GS disk and select the codes. Then When prompted, I switch back to the game cd. As far as FFX codes go, we never got any to work.

kamari-ice
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:22 AM
He probably won the game but he should have went to unofficial final fantasy x site.I used the codes from there and they work.I now got 9999 hp for every character.And I got 999999999 gil, that never goes down, even if I buy things.Now I just need a code that makes me beat Evrae, thats a hard battle.

DragonSphere
Mar 15th, 2002, 01:23 AM
9,999HP and Evrae still beats you!? :shock:
(Sorry if its off topic)