PDA

View Full Version : The suffering

Beretta55
Mar 13th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Anyone have the chance to play this amazeing game? I bought it when it released and im having a blast with it. I have found a game that irks and freaks me out nothing has done this to me since Silent hill 2. I also really like the moral choices when you find a inmate or C.O. (correction officer) you hear two voices in your head your wife who says give him a chance or he needs your help. (who you supposely murdered and your two kids) and then a demonic voice that says kill him or he will shoot you in the back. i mostly chose the good side and saved everyone. There are also 3 endings depending on the choices you make. The good ending is obviously saving every human life, evil is killing everything includeing human life and the third one is neatural. you dont kill anyone yourself but you refuse to help them and ignore them. Plus this is quite a lenghty game of this type there are 20 levels and i heard rumors of a couple secret ones.

Some of my only gripes are which are minor. Lip synching is obviously off and not done too well. Ho-hum graphics (the xbox version will obviously have a little more polished graphics) and then some framerate problems from time to time. but other then that the game plays like a dream. If you have been looking for a game to scare you, you NEED to play this game you wont regret it.

Berserker
Mar 17th, 2004, 02:24 AM
I saw some trailers a while back, looked pretty cool! I was looking forward to a good horror-like game, but since Forbidden Siren is out now I think I'll first go with that one.

P.S. Maybe you could use spoilers the next time...

RobHardo
Mar 28th, 2004, 09:49 PM
nothing has scared me that bad since playing resident evil 1 at midnight in my grandmas basement when i was 9 or 10.
the siffering is crazy as crap, and the fact that u can mor.........whoa almost let out a spoiler there. hehe.

Redpyramidhead
Apr 24th, 2004, 01:05 AM
Hey, survival horror and action game fans. FYI, there is now a full review of The Suffering on the main page so if you are still looking for a reason to check this game out, hopefully you will find the review informative. A review of Siren will becoming soon along with more news of Silent Hill 4, as well. It is indeed an exciting time for survival horror fans and PS2Fantasy.com is all over it! :D

_RED_ stuff

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 24th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Hey, survival horror and action game fans. FYI, there is now a full review of The Suffering on the main page so if you are still looking for a reason to check this game out, hopefully you will find the review informative. A review of Siren will becoming soon along with more news of Silent Hill 4, as well. It is indeed an exciting time for survival horror fans and PS2Fantasy.com is all over it! :D

_RED_ stuff

Yeah I read your review red and you definately have done a great job. I will be looking forward to the other stuff you post on the main page.

Redpyramidhead
Apr 29th, 2004, 04:16 AM
Thanks, man. But don't forget all the other coverage that eclipses anything I do. I consider being able to submit a review every now and then more of a privilage. Harry has been great. As of now, I am not sure who is writing up the review on Siren, but it should be up soon.

_RED_ stuff

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 29th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Thanks, man. But don't forget all the other coverage that eclipses anything I do. I consider being able to submit a review every now and then more of a privilage. Harry has been great. As of now, I am not sure who is writing up the review on Siren, but it should be up soon.

_RED_ stuff

Yeah all of you guys put up great reviews. Hopefully it will start picking up and you guys will start getting more up, cause there absolutely excellent to read and all of you put such a great perspective on the games.