PDA

View Full Version : Dance Dance Revolution and other Bemani's

omni vengeance
Mar 11th, 2004, 07:54 PM
I'd have to say..the most superb game series of all time ^_^. Who else plays? Who else wants to play them? Who has know idea what DDR is? Come one..come all..>_>

merylsilverburg
Mar 13th, 2004, 08:20 PM
I like the DDR series, but I'm not good at all. One of the Be-mani games I want to try badly is GuitarFreaks...it's so old, but I still would love to try it.

DSgamer
Mar 14th, 2004, 01:11 AM
im da shit at DDR but my gf beats me so it makes me feel inferior

omni vengeance
Mar 15th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by gamer

im da shit at DDR but my gf beats me so it makes me feel inferior

So you're good? What's the hardest song for you to pass? Mine is on DDR Extreme, the song is PARANOiA Survivor by 270. Some more of the harder songs I can pass are Sakura [Heavy], Across the Nightmare [Oni], V [Oni], And MAX300, but I got a D >_<. I AA'd Sobakasu Freckles not too long ago, and full combo'd A, Burnin' the floor MOMO Mix, and Dive to the Night.

So yeah..what are your best?

DSgamer
Mar 17th, 2004, 07:36 PM
i can do max300 on heavy, but thats the hardest i can do, my gf can bust out max300 without any difficulty.. i admire her

omni vengeance
Mar 17th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Crap..I can only get a D on MAX300. I got to NEARLY the end of PSM Heavy, but I died around the fast part (When it does all the complicated stuff, then goes down to about 150 BPM and then speeds up again). I haven't played in about a week though..Argghh...>_<. I should go sometime soon...Anybody got a suggestion for a song to play? The mix my mall has is Extreme..

OH yeah! I almost Full Combo'd PARANOiA Rebirth. I made a GOOD at the end-RIGHT AT THE END! That really sucked, too..