PDA

View Full Version : Champions of Norrath

XXAVIERR
Mar 9th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Has anyone else had a chance to play this game yet? What do you think about it? I've recently purchased it and have been playing off-line. I've never used my PS2 to play games online, but this game has made me seriously consider changing that.

Billyum7
Jun 30th, 2004, 06:20 PM
yea the game is awesome i want to play it online too it would be cool i like baulders gate thou more lol :pimp:

IcyMourdor
Jul 1st, 2004, 10:26 AM
I won't be playing this game anytime soon. I've been playing the original Everquest for around two years now. I don't want to start all over on a game like that when I already have my magician online. Sorry.

Billyum7
Jul 1st, 2004, 02:55 PM
its like baulders gate more to me...maybe online its like everquest i dunno

goodman
Jul 1st, 2004, 04:53 PM
I dont do any online gaming on the ps2. Have played Everquest on the pc off and on for 4 years, my Bard is level 64.5 right now, and growing all the time...

IcyMourdor
Jul 3rd, 2004, 02:08 AM
my Bard is level 64.5 right now, and growing all the time...

I hate you. I mean...what server were you on? :D

goodman
Jul 3rd, 2004, 03:41 AM
Ive been playing for the past year and a half, somehow i got sucked in again after being off for over two years. Dont ever let anybody say Everquest doesnt have an addictive quality to it, it does indeed. Ive always played on Erollissi Marr, the person who originally got me into the game (who quit a long long time ago), was on that server. Ive known many people on there for four years, and kept in touch off an on during that time... What server you on?