PDA

View Full Version : .HACK//INFECTION European Release

kupoartist
Mar 8th, 2004, 12:14 PM
this one pretty much slipped past me... apparently, .HACK//INFECTION is getting a European Release by Atari. This has caught me by such surprise, that I haven't really got a clue about the game at all! Is it any good?

Plus, it seems that it comes with a bonus DVD of the anime

A bonus DVD containing episodes of the .hack//LIMINALITY video animation series will be bundled with each installment of the game, and will show the simultaneous events happening in the 'real world'.

Sounds great! The online stores are saying March 26th... March is going to be one expensive month for me :D

Nelo Angelo
Mar 8th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I thought it was good.

The only major problem with it is that it's around $50 for each of the four games.

Plus if you start on like the 3rd, not only did you miss the story in part 1 and 2, you're going to have crappy equipment for your level.

Killahstyle003
Jul 8th, 2004, 08:51 AM
undefinedundefinedundefinedarial :happy: This game is amazing...i found it not only interesting to play but also the imagination that went into it to make it resemble an online RPG is amazing. You get to trade items and even get called a nOOb by certain characters and can gain other peoples member addresses and add them to your party.
Plus the storyline is long and amazing.
Its not like they could have made it a four disc game PLUS the anime DVD's because it would cost far too much,also there are people who wouldnt want ALL of them...if the game came in 4disc they'd have no choice but to spend all there money.This would also mean less sales for the .hack series.

Killahstyle003
Jul 8th, 2004, 08:53 AM
arial arialarialarialSorry about that is it working now? :happy:

Killahstyle003
Jul 8th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Can someone tell me how i get the whole font thing to work?
Having a few troubles im afraid. :weep:

bossie
Sep 4th, 2004, 07:30 PM
well, dont know about the font thing , just got on this board,

but about got .hack//infection i think it is worth buying its a great game and alot of fun.