PDA

View Full Version : Jet Li: Rise to Honer

Redpyramidhead
Mar 8th, 2004, 04:52 AM
This is truly a unique gaming experience. I got this game about a month ago and have been enjoying it quite a bit. The difficulty can get way up and the controls take some getting used to, but there is enough action in this title for most to keep pluggin. Who else has tried this unique game?

_RED_ stuff

Beretta55
Mar 8th, 2004, 05:09 AM
I rented the game and from the previews and everything i thought it looked quite good. Well when i rented it when it first released around feburary i still thought it was a good game. Quite decent in most points but i still enjoyed the experiance of the game. Get's a 7 from me, a good game but could of been better.

tempted
Mar 8th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Oh man you're so lucky i've been dieing to get this game but i can't find it anywhere around here...i hate my country sometimes...:disturb:

Infernal Mass
Mar 8th, 2004, 01:30 PM
the game sucks bad,..if you want a better game try out hitman 2. Or at least wait for it to make the greatest hits lineup...it's worth about 19.99, but it isn't worth 39.99..

Redpyramidhead
Mar 10th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Infernal mass, your opinion and mine differ greatly on this game. This game is just plain fun. It is like playing through the action sequences of a top notch hong kong martial arts/action movie. I'm sure you can make some arguments against the controls, as they take getting used to, but that's about it for most of the game. Personally, I'm sick of people giving up on games just because they can't master or get used to the controls right away. I am not accusing infernal mass of this, but you remind me of something with your post. I give props to Sony for trying something new.

_RED_ stuff

RobHardo
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I rented this game today, and its fun and all but it's so garsh darned frustrating! Almost as frustrating as Fighting Force 64!
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/2/197332/ff64_screen012.jpg

Berserker
Jun 28th, 2004, 03:41 AM
I played it at someones house, didn't like it at all bad graphics and bad controls IMO.