PDA

View Full Version : 007 Everything Or Nothing

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2004, 01:15 AM
Heres a little something I typed up on EON. Its very late so there are lot of errors and sudden changes, so bear with it :).

Well I just purchased this game recently and I must say that it is actually good. After the long streak of disappointing Bond titles, I think EA has finally found a good formula.

Currently I think I am about half way through the game and it is much more challenging than previous installments. The new bond game takes place in a third person perpesective. At first I was a little doubtful on how well this would work, but it turns out that EA did there homework. Although the new formula borrows a lot from other series such as Splinter Cell, MGS, and Killswitch it is a great blend and works really well, and shooting around corners has never been funner. On another note to the enemy's are actually somewhat smart this time around. They will actually pick up each others weapons and use them. They are aware of sound, so a loud blast will have you surrounded in no time. There are a few occasions when they act retarded but its pretty easy to overlook. Anyways the game is good, espically the 2 player co-op, which I think is a god-sent to a game like this. It definately adds a lot of replay value.

Anyways Check it out, its a solid game with a very good overall expirence.

For those who played it what do you think??

Vic Viper
Feb 24th, 2004, 04:59 PM
thanks for the impression.. ;)

have you finish the game yet, if so how long did it take you to finish the game ?

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Vic Viper

thanks for the impression.. ;)

have you finish the game yet, if so how long did it take you to finish the game ?

I have not finished it yet, but this far it is easily longer than any other bond game out.

Vic Viper
Feb 25th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Il Palazzo

I have not finished it yet, but this far it is easily longer than any other bond game out.

thats good to hear, ill definately give this one a try.;)

linkkiller31
Feb 25th, 2004, 03:50 PM
so will I
(So vic viper you like fooly cooly i love it.)

Vic Viper
Feb 25th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by linkkiller31

so will I
(So vic viper you like fooly cooly i love it.)

yes, its teh best anime eva !!:disturb: :ghost: