PDA

View Full Version : Upload Pictures for PS2 Fantasy Gallery

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:09 PM
Hey everyone, I wanted to post some of my pictures, but I don't know how. :right: MakgSnake told me to use the MSN Community in order to upload my pics, but it seems kinda confusing. Can someone explain how to do this proccess? Do I need a scanner or can I use a digital camera? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot! :happy:

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:52 AM
Regarding using the community:
You have to enter the pictures section, after the login, and click on add photos. You don't necessarily have to install the program MSN community, so if you're not interested go ahead. Then you'll have the possibility to add your pics selecting them and it's done. It's very simple: you just have to browse your computer and choose the one you want to upload :)
You can save your pics also using a digital camera, so there's no need for a scanner if you don't have one.

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 02:10 PM
Hmm....okay, I'll try that. Sheesh, I feel so stupid, I see everyone else on there just adding and adding and there I am going :confused: Heh, heh, well I try that and if I have any other questions, I'll post here. Thanks Fortune. :)

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 02:38 PM
I'm curious to see your piccies! ;)

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Hmm....okay, I'll try that. Sheesh, I feel so stupid, I see everyone else on there just adding and adding and there I am going :confused: Heh, heh, well I try that and if I have any other questions, I'll post here. Thanks Fortune. :)
Don't feel stupid. It took me several months till i finally got something of mine uploaded on here. I don't have a computer that functions very well when it comes to scanning, so It'll be a long long time before i get another pic up. Oh well.