PDA

View Full Version : Simpsons Hit & Run..

Piggle_humsy
Feb 18th, 2004, 08:53 AM
My mate just bought a ps2 and has bought a few games.. 'Simpsons Hit & Run' being one of them... So seeing as i'll finally get to game again and have been playing this recently i'd like to ask.....

Has anyone else played this?
What do you think of it?
And if you have any little tips or things to help me along.. Like where to find some gags or where some of the cards are ect...
Or any cool little extras in it...

Just let me know! ;)

Piggle :roll:

Vicious_2003
Feb 18th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Sorry, I havent had the chance to pick that one up yet but im glad to hear that youve finally got your hands on a console :).

Vulcan Raven
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:21 AM
Ahh....I'd stick with Vice City.....

Simpsons Hit & Run just has no real fun missions and most of them are pointless (eg: homers rn out of pork rhinds..go to the kwik e mart and get some more before the Comedy Hour ends on TV.)

Thats just my opinion...But its not the WORST game...

~Vulcan Raven~

Piggle_humsy
Feb 20th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Yes I noticed this game was in fact just a simpsons version of Vice city.. Including the type of missions. Obviously no real volience in The simpsons but having to hit vehicles and pick up packages that drop out... rings a bell!
Although I do like the fact that it feels like your in The simpsons which lets face it is everyones dream!
And dressing up Homer in a MuuMuu is Hilarious! :roflmao: :laugh:

It's not a bad game and I'm not going to complain as I get to game without having to actually buy the games!! Yay! :D

Yes Vicious I'm so happy to be able to game again! Man I've missed that pain in my thumb! First night I was there I stayed up 24hrs playing 'Road Trip' lol

Piggle :roll:
x x x x