PDA

View Full Version : cool moves

Devil Snake
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:20 PM
ya man devil may cry is an great game Dante is an tough one for snake.his fighting style is the coolest fighting style i had ever seen.:shock:
well this thread is about the best moves you liked at devil may cry.
well my move is when he toss his enemy in the air with the help of his sword and starts shooting the enemy with a hand gaun(while the enemy is in the air) and the evil vanishes in the air.man that move is eye popping.:cool:
whats your

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:59 PM
I like the giant fireball you can make with the irift or the really fast charge attack

MADRUCKIS
Mar 9th, 2002, 10:24 PM
Hmpff:

I gota include the whole move where he boomerang throws his sword. That move is sick cause while it shredding up the poor sap, you can shoot as you walk up to it then pull of a couple of punches and kicks for some more ratings.....lol

It make me laugh-damn that sh!t is cool

Devil Snake
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:54 AM
the stinger mov is a very powerful move especially with alastor.in the game i have defeated most of boss with that move

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 12:02 PM
The stinger thats one of the moves i never use.I dont know how you use it to defeat bosses.

MADRUCKIS
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:19 PM
Yeah
The stinger? It moves in a straight line. The bosses like Phantom and the big bird move so awkward. How'd you pull that off?