PDA

View Full Version : vBulletin bug?

Daedaelus
Jan 22nd, 2004, 12:17 AM
The board keeps telling me I have 11 PMs. Thats kinda weird, especially sinve I deleted my inbox, which originally had 22 PMs, reset my browser cache, cleared my cookies and restarted my computer.

It's not really annoying, I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

-PSX-
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:13 PM
the other week I had a continuous 1 pm waiting but there wasn't one :mad:

hmm, maybe it is a bug?

Daedaelus
Jan 24th, 2004, 12:08 PM
*bump*

Any admins took a look at this? :confused:

Vulcan Raven
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by -PSX-

the other week I had a continuous 1 pm waiting but there wasn't one :mad:

hmm, maybe it is a bug?

Yeah I get that too. Everytime i logon it says i have 1 PM waiting.

But i dont...

Yeah Admins,Mods.. can you help?

~Grim_Reaper~

Piggle_humsy
Jan 25th, 2004, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Grim_Reaper

Yeah I get that too. Everytime i logon it says i have 1 PM waiting.

But i dont...

~Grim_Reaper~

Well at this moment you should have one waiting.. I sent you it! :P

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

tempted
Jan 25th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Iguana

The board keeps telling me I have 11 PMs. Thats kinda weird, especially sinve I deleted my inbox, which originally had 22 PMs, reset my browser cache, cleared my cookies and restarted my computer.

It's not really annoying, I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

Well i had the same problem ..but after i delete all the messages in the Inbox,in the sent folder and the pm tracking ..the problem is gonne..maybe if you do the same, your problem will be solve...but you have to delete in all those folders not just in the Inbox...well it worked for me..;)

Daedaelus
Jan 25th, 2004, 10:01 PM
It worked. Thanks eli!

Carlito
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Hi,

I'll look into it. I've read about similar problems on the vbulletin official forums. I'll try to recreate the problem and find out what may cause the issue. In case you still have problems like this, please just send me an e-mail containing your username and password (we don't have access to users' passwords, sicne they're encrypted) and I'll try to see what can I do.