PDA

View Full Version : Ka Ka Ka Cats!!!

Devil Snake
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:38 AM
Do u guys here love cats? i loovvveeee cats. i have a cat. her name is Janie, its a siamees cat and its beautiful!!! :D and very playful and energatic. she just gave three kittens.......i named them, Viper, Tiger and Seeker.

but Viper got killed by a male cat :mad: :heh:

but now the other two are sooo cute!!!!! and play with each other.. i just wish Viper was around as well.

neways, i love cats!!! do u?. and do u have any?

Janie (http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=31)

Yuna
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:14 AM
Yeah, we have adopted 2 stray cats. :) one (the female one) is a bit paranoid (very sweet though) while the other cat (male) is a bit naive and trusts everyone he sees. ^_^ I love them both! :laugh:

x157anz
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:54 AM
I am allergic to cats i hate them.
This one time my m8s cat escaped a chased it, picked it up and it shat right down my pants :mad:

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:55 AM
i like the look of those types of cats :)

i like cats but they kill native animals so use a bell or keep in side but thats mean.:disturb:

Yuna
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:58 AM
Yeah, they still have that "tiger" thing in them...my female cat once came in my parents' working room with a dead bird. :shock:

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:11 AM
well a tiger is a cat i guess~

Hadoken
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:12 AM
thats one of the reasons chocobo`s hang out with moogles.

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:16 AM
is a chocobo a type of moogle or vice versa

Hadoken
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:18 AM
lol, wha? how can a chocobo be a moogle? i thought you played FF man.:peoples:

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:31 AM
ive only played through FFVII and i was like 11 years old so i dident listen that much

but i have played FF7 & FF8 though i like them alot
im geting FFX

Hadoken
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:33 AM
ok, just asking. but the answer is no. a chocobo is not a moogle.
this is a moogle. :kupo:
and a chocobo is in my sig.

Pu the Owl
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:34 AM
I've got 5 kitties and I adore them.
They probably don't love humans too much, because humans are annoying: they always shout at them when they do something wrong and they want to touch their ears and tails :sarcasm:

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:40 AM
i love when cats when they r kittens there so cute.
but when they get full grown their not as cute

Hadoken
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Fortune
I've got 5 kitties and I adore them.
They probably don't love humans too much, because humans are annoying: they always shout at them when they do something wrong and they want to touch their ears and tails :sarcasm:
yeah, humans are annoying. thats why your a goddess, and i`m actually a dead squirrel, right?:D

Pu the Owl
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:43 AM
I think older cats can be cute as well.
I've seen many and they were extremely cute.
Especially when they act in certain typical feline ways.

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:48 AM
i still like when their kittys more :)

Pu the Owl
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Hadoken

yeah, humans are annoying. thats why your a goddess, and i`m actually a dead squirrel, right?:D

A squirrel?? Cuteee!!!! :D

BTW, I'm not a goddess, I'm a cat too, I also posted my photo in the other thread.
That's why I can say humans are annoying!

*mew*

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Hadoken

:laugh: :laugh: you should know if your a dead squirel u should know shouldent you? LOL!!:laugh: :laugh:

Hadoken
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:06 AM
yeah, i know i`m a dead squirrel. i am roadkill! arghh...
how can you type if your a cat though? i thought they didnt have opposable thumbs.
I type using my nuts!! and NO, that THAT kind of nuts. gosh, some people have sick minds.

Pu the Owl
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:09 AM
I have a panda who can write and he's working for me at the moment. I'm the mind and he's the arm.
But pandas eat too much...I guess I'll try a monkey next time.

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:26 AM
Your Gona need alot of bamboo!!

Pu the Owl
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:32 AM
Exactly! I spend too much money on bamboo!
And I don't even like having tons of bamboo trees in my house!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 10:55 AM
I love cats and we have 6 of them. There names are Tooger,albert,tinker,rocky,skeeter,squeaky

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 9th, 2002, 11:35 AM
I love cats. They are wonderful animals. I have 3 kitties (http://thq.wotf.net/banners/cats2.jpg)

Yuna
Mar 9th, 2002, 11:44 AM
OMG those are so kawaii!!! ^o^
I love cats. A shame they don't get along with dogs and vice versa though. :disturb:

Pu the Owl
Mar 9th, 2002, 02:46 PM
Depends on the dog and also on the cat.
I used to have a dog and a cat and they were friends, even if the cat was a bit nasty sometimes...

BTW, Yuna do you have a dog?

Yuna
Mar 9th, 2002, 02:51 PM
Yeah Fortune, i have 2 huge Leonbergers. :)
We have to keep the cats in a different part of the house though, because the dogs are too old to learn to accept the cats. =\
The cats can get out in the mornings though.

Pu the Owl
Mar 9th, 2002, 02:54 PM
Leonbergers! I've always wanted one!
But they're too big for living in a house without a garden, I think. :p

MakgSnake
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:03 PM
I Had A Cat, Once When I Was Small, But By Mistake It Pooed In the Kitchen, So My GrandFather Left Her Far Away From Our House, But She Came Back And When My GrandDad Found Out That She Was Back, He Left Her In Another City, And Then She Never Came Back.

Her Name Was "Rani"... I Still Miss Her!

Yuna
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:03 PM
They do require quite a lot of space...o_O They always sleep in the doorways too. :shock:

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
I Had A Cat, Once When I Was Small, But By Mistake It Pooed In the Kitchen, So My GrandFather Left Her Far Away From Our House, But She Came Back And When My GrandDad Found Out That She Was Back, He Left Her In Another City, And Then She Never Came Back.

i feel so sorry forr rani she was in a city all alone:weep:

Yuna
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:29 PM

No offense to your grandfather, but....how mean can you get? :mad: :(

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:32 PM
i agree with u yuna
thats pretty dam mean:frust:

Soul Angel
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:45 PM
I love cats, I've always had them as pets
So far I've got to rescue cats which are both mother and son to each other.
One of them is called Ruby and the other one is called Topaz :)

kupoartist
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:52 PM
Most cats are sweet and cuddly. like moogles. I love them :)

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Soul Angel
I love cats, I've always had them as pets
So far I've got to rescue cats which are both mother and son to each other.
One of them is called Ruby and the other one is called Topaz :)

thats nice . i like their names
my mum wont let me have cats because
they kill animals:mad: :(

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:04 PM
i dont have any cats, i have 2 chihuahuas, they are some crazy lil critters.. :)

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:09 AM
Ok, let's go with my cats names: Ginger, Catturina, Toshiro, Magna, Moomin. Other people say these are weird names o_O;

Harry also has a cat. I know his name is Camillo, but at the beginning he thought it was a female cat, so he wanted to call it Camilla and then he had to change it :D

I'd like to post some photos, and I'll probably do it later, because now I got some trubles with the scanner :heh:

I can only post a pic of Moomin, because it's stored in my PC.
Oh, and the one I posted in the other thread (I'm putting a link here too). Ok, it's not me, but Moomin's daughter :p

Moomin (http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/Panorama.jpg)

Catturina (http://digilander.iol.it/raineloire/Cattur.jpg)

IcyMourdor
Mar 10th, 2002, 12:06 PM
I have a cat. Everyday, I wake up and she is asleep on my legs. I have no idea why she does, because I always kick her off.

Soul Angel
Mar 10th, 2002, 12:14 PM
My parents knew some poeple once who had a cat called Flasher, they didn't really thought to much about the name until when it was dark outside and they were trying to call it back in and shouting its name out loud :laugh:

Faile
Mar 10th, 2002, 01:49 PM
*mew*

but touching their tails and ears is the best part !

:laugh:

Hadoken
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:46 PM
err, i have abosolutely zero pets!
i`ve thought about getting one, but i`ve always been reluctant to do so.
just the thought of watching it day after day after day. and if it ever died, well, i dont need more things dying in my life. except maybe a few people who i think are annoying... hmm.:D

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:06 PM
Too bad you're not brave enough to get a pet :D
Why don't you try something else instead? Maybe you just don't like very much cats...

Faile
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:16 PM
how about a son or daughter ? or maybe a clone 1/8th your size ?

:roll:

talon101
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:25 PM
Ok, let's go with my cats names: Ginger, Catturina, Toshiro, Magna, Moomin. Other people say these are weird names o_O;

Harry also has a cat. I know his name is Camillo, but at the beginning he thought it was a female cat, so he wanted to call it Camilla and then he had to change it :D

I'd like to post some photos, and I'll probably do it later, because now I got some trubles with the scanner :heh:

I can only post a pic of Moomin, because it's stored in my PC.
Oh, and the one I posted in the other thread (I'm putting a link here too). Ok, it's not me, but Moomin's daughter :p

Moomin (http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/Panorama.jpg)

Catturina (http://digilander.iol.it/raineloire/Cattur.jpg)

that pic of catturina u said was u lol:laugh:

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:12 PM
Ok, it's not me, but I still have the panda!

*kicks the panda*

talon101
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:35 PM
sure u do:right: :right: :right: :right:

Hadoken
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:17 PM
Too bad you're not brave enough to get a pet :D
Why don't you try something else instead? Maybe you just don't like very much cats...
eh, its not cats. cats are ok. i just dont feel like getting one. i dont think i`m too good at taking care of animals anyways. you wouldnt want me to get a pet and have it die a few days later, would you? :nono:

Pu the Owl
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:51 AM
Anything dies after some years: plants, animals and persons. You don't want to make friends just because they have to die someday? Naaaah, this is paranoid.

I had other pets before and when they died I felt terrible. But times pass (how banal to say that...), you recover and, not to be pathetic or something, the joy a pet can give you is much stronger than the sorrow for the moment of its death.

Hadoken
Mar 11th, 2002, 10:44 AM
My pet probably wouldnt even live for a year.
Here is a list of some things I might say after getting a pet.
"Oops, I guess pets need food."
"Gee, guess I didnt see it laying in the driveway."
"Err, It scratched up my furniture, so I made it stand in the corner"
"It keeps looking at me in hatred since i got it neutered."
"It doesnt use dirty magazine`s, but it keeps doin my leg for some reason."
But I guess I could give it a try... Or maybe not. eh, I dont feel like having a pet.
Me am paranoid.:roll:

Yuna
Mar 11th, 2002, 11:23 AM
If you love a pet enough you wouldn't say things like that. :)

Cannibal Clown
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:43 PM
I have two cats. Tigger and Goober. Not much else to say I guess.