PDA

View Full Version : Account problems...

Chara v2.0
Jan 18th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Well, on my other account, Chara, I cant reply to posts or make a new topic. I would understand if I was a spammer or something but I post like twice a week.

I'm confusered. :confused:

-PSX-
Jan 18th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Can I just ask Chara, when you make your post or thread does it just take you back to the forum or topic you were on when you click start or reply? If so that happened to me last week the day after I started - could be something to do with the updated servers or website. :roll:

Chara v2.0
Jan 18th, 2004, 06:25 PM
No, it said something like "You are not authorized to perform This action".

At first I thought it was something wrong with the server but I saw new replies getting made...

Chara
Jan 18th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Nevermind, it seems that hotmail thinks ps2fantasy is junk mail. So when I changed my email I didnt see the activaiton link.

-PSX-
Jan 19th, 2004, 01:05 PM
well anyways wlecome back to your first account Chara. What are you going to do with the other one?

Chara
Jan 19th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Dunno, I might just leave it. Or have a friend post on it and confuse the hell outta people.

Carlito
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Chara

Nevermind, it seems that hotmail thinks ps2fantasy is junk mail. So when I changed my email I didnt see the activaiton link.

Thanks for reporting this.

For some reason, free e-mail services, including yahoo, often detect vbulelting registration e-mails as spam.