PDA

View Full Version : Draken: The Ancient Gates

Matrix
Jan 14th, 2004, 02:38 PM
I know this game is kinda old but it's still good who's here had a chance to get a hold of it and play it?

BTW cheked out gamefaqs and it seems out of the dozen or more reviews the lowest is 8/10!!!!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 14th, 2004, 09:14 PM
I have never heard of this game. I think its time to get my head outta my ass. So what is this title about?

Infernal Mass
Jan 15th, 2004, 09:12 PM
it's an adventure rpg type deal, the main character is a female warrior who rides on a dragon at times. It goes from third person adventure to a flyer like old school panzer dragoon..

i heard that there was some bugs, for example if you left the dragon in one area you could lose access to it.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 16th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Infernal Mass

it's an adventure rpg type deal, the main character is a female warrior who rides on a dragon at times. It goes from third person adventure to a flyer like old school panzer dragoon..

i heard that there was some bugs, for example if you left the dragon in one area you could lose access to it.

Doesn't sound like its for me. I'll pass.

Dactrius
Feb 2nd, 2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Matrix
BTW cheked out gamefaqs and it seems out of the dozen or more reviews the lowest is 8/10!!!!

I'm not suprised really, I loved this game. I played it about 2 years ago and was blown away by the freedom of it, you literally can take to the skies and fly to your hearts content. Being an RPG it had a stats system in place as well that kept track of your melee, ranged and spell power. To advance in a certain class you had to use them constantly to level up.

This was a good game and anyone who remotely feels they could be interested in this should get it. Especially since it should be on a low budget price nowadays. It's a bit short though.

kittens&cats
Feb 10th, 2004, 06:03 AM
well drakan is pretty good game I am glad i got
I wish they would make drakan 3