PDA

View Full Version : I cannot believe I missed it!

MakgSnake
Dec 31st, 2003, 09:53 PM
Ok I was at the Metal Gear Solid: The TWIN SNAKES official website and....... they had the TOKYO GAME SHOW trailer on there. I thought I downloaded that one and has seen it. But I checked that I havn't.......so I downloaded the trailer and man man MAN MAN!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

WOW. I have no words. I am actually going crazy, seriously. If any one of you see me now......would probably run away, because I going crazy. It was an amazing TRAILER!!!!!! Just blew me away.

The new cinematics that they have added just are unbelievable. TOO FREAKING AMAZING! TOOOO TOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS INCLUDED!.!

Ryuhei Kitamura is for sure doing his job amazingly. Just look at those added cinemas and you will know what I am talking about. That sequence when SNAKE AND FOX meet for the first time. My jaw dropped on the floor and that sequence when LIQUID in on the HIND-D Russian Chopper........... against Solid Snake............ I cant believe my eyes.

IF YOU people havn't seen that trailer.......you really should. Just head towards the official site.
MGS: TTS (http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs_tts/english/index.html)

Trust me...and download the TGS trailer. I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED IT!.!

Gotta Go........going to see this trailer.....about 50 times today only.

Dark Angel
Jan 3rd, 2004, 10:07 PM
Yeah very impressive, I was sitting enjoying it, and yes the scene where Snake meets Ninja is great, and thinking "Look its MGS1 in lovely new graphics!" (can you tell there's a but in here?)

And then I saw the beginnig of the Hind fight...

Backflipping onto a moving missile then firing off a Stinger...

NO NO NO!!

It used to be such a good fight...but I admit I'm being a bit hasty. Also just before Meryl gets shot, there's an awful lot of "ooh loook shiny red light!!" before the bullet actually hits her. It was so great in the original when you just see it as does Snake before it happens, not some assing waiting around....

Anyway, the rest was looking very nice, perhaps I'm just being anal and annoyed even more than it's on the GC and being like most people who love an original and are therefore wary of remakes.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 4th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Oh yeah I've seen this Gem awhile ago and I watch it as much as possible to keep my hype up. Its absolutely fantastic what Silicon Knights is doing to this already amazing title. Man I cannot hold my anticipation much longer. This title is going to be one hell of a ride.

dan da man
Jan 11th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Is it out yet?

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 11th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

Is it out yet?

Negative

Daedaelus
Jan 12th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

Is it out yet?

February, I believe. That is an estimate, and it is for North America residents.

Vulcan Raven
Jan 13th, 2004, 08:13 PM
You reckon its worth buying a GC for??

.....hmmm

-PSX-
Jan 14th, 2004, 02:20 PM
This is one of the games trhat could swing me over to Nintendo instead of Microsoft becasue they get this. Along with mario kart and star wars - Xbox isn't looking hopeful considering pricing and games and all...

Vulcan Raven
Jan 14th, 2004, 05:25 PM
C'mon! Sony/Playstation/2 was the first console to have the MGS/MGS2/Substance games and now they're swung over back to Nintendo (I thought konami signed a deal with sony for mgs to be 'only on PS2' but now what? Substance on XBOX? MGS remake on GC? hmmmmm....

Buuut I guess Hideo did have the first games (Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Snakes revenge) on the NES console so hideo does have roots with the nintendo company.

But Snake Eater is going to be a PS2 Exclusive.:laugh: But who knows how long it will be befone Snake Eater Sways onto XBOX and GC. MGS3 Substance on XBOX? MGS2 remake on GC.......

nooo

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 16th, 2004, 12:54 AM
Can't wait this game is coming out very soon too. March 30 if my memory serves me right. Going to be one hell of a game.