PDA

View Full Version : in my stocking was.......MOH: Rising Sun!

Vulcan Raven
Dec 25th, 2003, 02:14 AM
Well its December 25th over in NZ, the yuletide season..(lol)

and i got Medal of Honor: Rising Sun for PS2.

Its a great game! ( but im pissed about those fuken japs with katana blades and bayonets taking suicide runs at you and stabbing you in the back!) the enemy A.I system is quite good as i shoot an enemy in the leg/arm..etc and he drops appearing to be dead..you walk over him and BANG! he gets up and starts firing you with some japanese pop-gun!

The co-op and Multiplayer modes were something i thought MOH always needed, and here they are!

I have not had the chance to play the 'online multiplayer' but i bet it will be awesome!

My next game will have to be Manhunt (after its been on appeal)
ITS BANNED IN NEW ZEALAND DAMMIT! but if it come back out..( probably with less gory 'executions' (aggggh) im pretty mad!

What have you gamers gotten for xmas??

(lately i have gotten the GTA: Double pack (with Vice City and GTA III ),SOCOM: US NAVY SEALS and LOTR: ROTK) Great games those.

Well post your stocking contents and get in the gaming spirit!

Sid554
Dec 25th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Wow. All I got in my stocking were M+M's and Lottery tickets.

Vulcan Raven
Dec 26th, 2003, 01:47 AM
Well MOH was something i really wanted and..yeah i got it!

and how old ru man?

and hay, did u win the lottery?
cos i could do with some money!
(and by the way, all the games i included like SOCOM LOTR:ROTK, Vice City and GTA III etc i had saved up for over the year ( i am no rich guy!)

Beretta55
Dec 26th, 2003, 02:38 AM
I got it for xbox for X-mas. It's pretty fun i really dig the co-op (what medal of honor frontline really needed) although i dont think its as good as frontline it still gives the good medal of honor experiance. Really like the opening where pearl harbor is starting its really saddening in away too. but its a mindblowing level.

Vicious_2003
Dec 26th, 2003, 03:00 AM
I dont get what people see in that game. It got terrible reviews cuz it blows. A mear shell of the greatness that was MOH: Front Line. But as long as the people who got it for christmas like it everythings gravy

Sid554
Dec 26th, 2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Grim_Reaper

and how old ru man?

and hay, did u win the lottery?
cos i could do with some money!

And no I didn't:(

Vulcan Raven
Dec 28th, 2003, 01:27 AM
damn sid, if u won you would have enough money to buy a little more than MOH! you could have enough to buy EA and create yoour own MOH (tht wud b ultimate!) oh well, better luck nxt time!