PDA

View Full Version : V R 4

Devil Snake
Mar 8th, 2002, 01:46 PM
I just bought the game. and its amazing. the graphics are superb,and the stages are simple eye popping.

the complex moves and the amazing character animation makes this game a must buy.

but i am still waiting for Tekken4.

but this game is great. i love it.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 8th, 2002, 05:00 PM
Is it that great i might have to pick up a copy of it this weekend down at bestbuy

Mercury Shadow
Mar 8th, 2002, 05:12 PM
I still looking foward to Mortal Kombat for PS2... but VF4 looks sweet...

SSSnake, there are a lot of $5 coupons off games from best buy in magazines and stuff, look for em if you're gonna buy it.

merylsilverburg
Mar 8th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Eh?! This game is out already? Whoa....am I behind? Hmm....I didn't read anything about it though. When did it come out? Because in my town, it's likely to come out Tuesday, the 12. :sarcasm:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 8th, 2002, 07:46 PM
HA i didnt know it was out either until Devil snake told me.But anyway i will look into those coupons Merc.

merylsilverburg
Mar 8th, 2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow

SSSnake, there are a lot of $5 coupons off games from best buy in magazines and stuff, look for em if you're gonna buy it.

Hey, Merc. Are you planning on buying the game or renting it? If you are, those coupons would be really handy...;)

DragonSphere
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:48 AM
I've been thinking of buying VF4, but then I'm also waiting for Tekken and Soul Calibur 2. And I'm still considering to buy Guilty Gear X. Once again, I'm caught in a fix, too many games, hardly any money. :(

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:51 AM
Yeah, that's always annoying. Then when you are able to scrap some money, you have to decide on which ONE game to buy. It's always so tough especially when you want 'em all! :D

Devil Snake
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:03 AM
hey guys dont sit on your home go out and buy.the games graphics are amazing.and the fighting style of every character is awesome
and each character has 2 or 3 fighting styles which in my opinion is totally mind blowing and new for me.:shock:

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 02:21 PM
I live in a s***** small town, so the game won't come out for me till Tuesday. *Sigh* I wish I live in a big city...

MakgSnake
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:39 PM
Yes The Games Great......I Love It. Every Second And Fight Of It.

I Still Have To Finish The Game With A Character, Till Now I Have Been Playing It With My Cousins And All.... ... Its Amazing, Vanessa And Kage Are My Fav Characters!.!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:57 PM
So for those that have played most fighter out right now.Would VF4 be the best one as of yet

MakgSnake
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
So for those that have played most fighter out right now.Would VF4 be the best one as of yet

Well, Dead Or Alive 2 Is Extremely Smooth Fighting Game, TekkenTag Right Now, Has Alot Of MOVES And Characters (The Most) And VR4 Has The Best Character Animation and BEST Fighting Graphics.....With Giving Most Of The Characters 2 Different Fighting Styles...

The Stages Of VR4 Are Simply Beautiful, And Soo Interactive...The Water Effect , The Sand, The Snow, The Back Grounds, The Lighting Effect.....OUTSTANDING....

It Really Does Comes Close To be The Best. But We Still Have To Wait For Tekken4 And Soul Calibur 2 To Finalise Our Results! :)

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:14 PM
Hmmm.....VF4 sounds really cool. But, I still want Soul Calibur 2 reeeeaaalllyyyyy bad. But, I'm still getting VF4. PSMagazine gave it a 9 out of 10! :shock: That beat Tekken Tag!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:06 PM
Doa2 also beat tekken tag.As for Soul Caliber and Tekken 4 im really expecting them too.I prolly be first in line to get SC2